⭐ Gold Detecting Show'n Tell

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi guys & girls,
Found this little tacker today 0.10gr thought Id share :Y:
1545557162_a84636af-a8fc-4c90-ac1e-aaa468771d51.jpg

Scotty

As others have said , this is one of the few places where you guys are posting Gold finds .

Its bloody awesome

I havent found a piece for a few years , but to put that into perspective , Ive probably only been out about 5 times for about 12 - 15 hours .

Seeing the posts keeps the enthusiasm up for sure .

Lookout - Hoping to get up to MaryB on Friday arvo for a night .....!

:Y: :power:

Trash said:
As others have said , this is one of the few places where you guys are posting Gold finds .

Its bloody awesome

I havent found a piece for a few years , but to put that into perspective , Ive probably only been out about 5 times for about 12 - 15 hours .

It is going to be HOT! The heat wave starts tomorrow.

Patrick1 said:
Trash said:

Its bloody awesome

It is going to be HOT! The heat wave starts tomorrow.

Go hard or go home as the saying goes Pat, later in the week will be tough if you don't go early or evening. Good luck Trash I hope you find some.

Good work sleckie :Y: as RH says they all count.

Hi folks,
Carol and I went out for a few hours last night on the full moon for a bit of detecting.

1545581932_night_detectorist.jpg

Carol thought that she wouldn't see me even with the high vis shirt so I strapped one of the garden solar lights to my head and she was happy then.

[video=480,360]https://youtu.be/tjOjV6jUvH4[/video]
A little surprise as this area has been flogged in the past. :Y: :goldnugget:

1545582130_1.58_gm_nugget.jpg

Carol found a couple of small nuggets that weighed in at 0.22 gm for the pair. They got thrown into the pile before I could get a photo of them. 1.8 gms for a couple of hours fun was well worth it.

We think that we'll give night detecting another go sometime.

Cheers

Doug

Wishfull said:
Just don't go falling down any big holes like a bloke I know did. He got himself out fortunately. We didn't even know which direction he had gone so he might have been down there till morning if he hadn't got out.

All good Wishful, there may have been some clouds but still light enough for us to see. :Y: :idea:

Cheers

Doug

Tomorrow im going to Tilba Tilba, Wallaga Lake near mogo, alll said to be good prospecting, anyone been there before,
:D

Latest posts