⭐ Gold Detecting Show'n Tell

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So after Chucky's post I don't know if I should post this..... but here goes...... for a bit of fun....
1538351527_gold_trips.jpg

Awesome video, it gave me goosebumps even when I knew what the result was going to be! :goldnugget: :goldnugget: :goldnugget: :) :)

Chuky boy said:
Lol, thanks mate. I know the boys shouldnt be swearing but I let it go, how often does one find one of these.

There are no other words in the english language that can convey the excitement when a mega million year old nugget is uncovered!!!

Im sure they will turn out just awsome!

You cant get that hit on Playstation!!@

Wish I had your digging stamina!!!! :power:

Retirement Stone said:
Chuky boy said:
Lol, thanks mate. I know the boys shouldnt be swearing but I let it go, how often does one find one of these.

There are no other words in the english language that can convey the excitement when a mega million year old nugget is uncovered!!!

The adrenaline got me through that dig. The deeper it went the louder it screamed the higher the BPM got. The heart was definitely racing. As tiring as it looked, I could of kept digging that hole deeper and deeper to get that reward.

Retirement Stone said:
Chuky boy said:

Yes my first thoughts RS when I saw the pick action. I said to Mrs M "I wish I could still swing a pick like that". I was a bit worried for the nugget if it got in the way :)

Mungass said:
Not many have noticed their is no C in Chuky ???

That's because Chuky/Chucky sign off in his posts are signed as Chucky.

He is trying to throw us off his 1oz patch?

Goes something like this at the camp ground:

Was that you Chuky that found the 40 grammer? "Not me, must have been the other Chucky"

We are onto you!!!!

Interesting recent trip had to a NSW goldfield and hands up if you don't like pictures and a story about gold! :goldnugget:

Gold was a bonus and should always be seen as such I have come to learn. 4 nights away and didn't really do much detecting, probably around 3 to 4 hours a day. I'm in training not to just go out and smash myself all day just for gold. Stop and smell the roses!!!!

Being an introvert, I just love going away by myself. Apparently I m good company....for myself!!! Me, Snakes, Scorpians, Lizards and Kangaroos out in the bush, does it get any better.....I don't think so!

Took GPZ and SDC. Supporting what others are saying. Go over the same small area with each brings targets that one or the other has missed. Incredible!

1538698542_20180923_172912.jpg

Disappointing to see arseholes leaving big unfilled holes. Shits me no end!!!! Please do not share your location on any public forum. I ve seen this type of lazy behaviour more and more where I go now. Photo is deceptive, its about a foot deep. Big enough for an animal to break their leg if they were running through this location. Lazy people with enough money to buy expensive detectors, not a good mix.

1538699117_20180923_173112.jpg

For those with an IQ equal to a blow fly or should I say maggot, this is how you should leave it. (I needed the exercise anyway)

1538699208_20180926_085342.jpg

Never mind the snakes. This little fella about the size of a 50 cent piece was under a small rock I moved. Put the rock back and let him/her be.

1538699306_20180925_174818.jpg

The loot. Picked two more bits the last morning before driving home that are not shown. Also another button not shown.

1538699358_20180925_095223.jpg

Just popped out of the dirt when digging a target. Came out clean as a whistle.

1538699455_20180926_094910.jpg

Final tally. Pretty happy with that for this location. Back next week for another try!

Cheers

RS

Latest posts