⭐ Gold Detecting Show'n Tell

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well Done Tryhard1968
I'm glad you had a great time out over the weekend mate. Mark you sure have got those 2 detectors running as smooth as a babies bum by the numbers shown
wombat ;)

Haven,t posted finds for a while ...... Last 6 outings, on the plus side gold each outing (only just on some occasions).

1x with GPX 4800 Elite 11" combo, all the others with the trusty SDC (go to machine when I'm gold less after half a day with the GPX).

Cheers & happy hunting,
Tom

1474936573_image.jpg

Teemore said:
Haven,t posted finds for a while ...... Last 6 outings, on the plus side gold each outing (only just on some occasions).

1x with GPX 4800 Elite 11" combo, all the others with the trusty SDC (go to machine when I'm gold less after half a day with the GPX).

Cheers & happy hunting,
Tom

https://www.prospectingaustralia.com/forum/img/member-images/1375/1474936573_image.jpg

Great job Teemore , all that SDC gold adds up after a while

Reckon you get the award for the nicest presentation as well as best avatar this year !

Cheers

Ten days result, nothing over a few grams though. Decided not to venture out again until the new coil for the ZED is released, anyone heard anything about a release date? Last I heard was that the coil performs fine but the plastic is the problem.
1474975105_image.jpg

A couple of interesting shapes.
1474975218_image.jpg

Patrick1 said:
Hey Dav, that's just lead. Send it to me so I can dispose of it properly for you. Lol
Lol, that's what I thought, looked a bit green in the sun, gave it a scratch, asked my wife if it was silver or gold colour, she said gold, had look through the loupe, gold!

Latest posts