⭐ Gold Detecting Show'n Tell

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ooh, I get all excited looking at those mullocks, spindly trees and white rocks. Gotta get out there! This weekend :p

Been in a 3 trip drought, tried some new ground today, just for a look really, and I'll be back. Might have tobwait till next dry, about a 3 km walk, in goat country, steepest I've seen in the NT.
1.07gm
1473486129_img_20160910_145406.jpg

Nice nugget mate and mountain goat country in NT heat, doesn't get much tougher than that.... I need a smiley face with a lot of sweat on it, can someone organize that please?

Had a dig with narra Saturday . And no Rain :D
1473579722_10sep16whroo.jpg

But we both had some Tec issues :mad: narra,s new SDC sounds like AussieFarmer got an exorcism on his SDC and narras new SDC got the
Evil entities :D I know I know sounds weird but when he unplugged the head phones at one point :eek: in between the thing just screaming
like a Mother Humpa I swear I heard a bit of BLACK SABBATH running back wards :lol:
Nar it was very erratic :| So by this time I had 3 in my jar :D narra had NONE :( :(
So I passed him my SDC and I used the GPZ and got another with the Beast ;) was good
Sunday was by myself
1473580280_11sep16whroo.jpg

Was another Awesome weekend in the forest :D

SC75 said:
I've had to many JDs to comment but on ya fellas :D :) :| :eek: we should have a alcohol limit to comment on a post on pa. 8)

Nothing wrong with Sunday sippers SC, I'm a few hours behind you though, you must have started with elevenzies :lol:

Mind you I would rather have had the time to wave the wand instead of vehicle mechanical issues, enough to make any man drink. Cars & people who design them really piss me off at times, except for when the vehicle takes me prospecting :D

Latest posts