⭐ Gold Detecting Show'n Tell

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks fellas and yeah i smashed that bottom spec and soaked it in alibrite.
I used my wife's ring box, jewelry box or what ever you call it to take the pic.

paul_mac1 said:
SC75 said:
It never gets old Paul. Love this hobby so much i don't even surf anymore :D :mad: :D

I bet it doesnt.
Hopefully I'll find some.........one day! I'll keep searching :|
I found what I thought was gold once, my heart was thumping, I was shaking like a leaf, only to be gold coloured foil :(
Gold foil would have to be one of the worst things to dig up have done it a couple of times and really gets the ticker going for a little bit , I feel your disappointment.

Bjay said:
paul_mac1 said:
SC75 said:
It never gets old Paul. Love this hobby so much i don't even surf anymore :D :mad: :D

I bet it doesnt.
Hopefully I'll find some.........one day! I'll keep searching :|
I found what I thought was gold once, my heart was thumping, I was shaking like a leaf, only to be gold coloured foil :(
Gold foil would have to be one of the worst things to dig up have done it a couple of times and really gets the ticker going for a little bit , I feel your disappointment.

Yes, I was in a new area too, good experience, but hey, it COULD have been gold :/

Finally. My first ever little nugget...found it in a mullock heap at Whipstick Dam it's test nugget led the way....cheers Paul. :)
1472367935_image.jpg

vstrom said:
Went out today and scored 2 bits .6 and .4 both around 4to5 " first 1 a real screamer second 1 bit mellow but after a bit of a dig come on strong.F1A4 did me proud.https://www.prospectingaustralia.com/forum/img/member-images/7741/1472377347_imag0209-1280x720.jpg
Glad it wasn't a complete strikeout this weekend. Good on ya,

So I went to Rushworth Saturday :| Bagged 3 littlies , lost a jacket :( and dug the FUGGET
1472458240_27aug16rushworth.jpg

Sunday morning I had a bit of a look around WhipStick and got these 3
1472458482_28aug16whipstick.jpg

The above 3 gave a whooping hold on wait for it ............... 0.135 gram :lol:
And the arvo was at the MineLab training session :) Caught up with ....... Ah gone blank ....... old mate ..... for the test nuggy .
Then he finds his 1st Nuggy at whipstick that arvo ( Awesome job Dude well done ) a little bit of my LUCK rubbed off on to him :lol:
Another Awesome weekend in the forest :D

Latest posts