⭐ Gold Detecting Show'n Tell

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The funny thing is I usually have a set plan of exactly where I am going to go based on maps, GeoVic etc. This time I knew of the particular area I wanted to look at but decided to wing it and just drive till I spotted an area I liked the look of.
Had no preconceived ideas of how hard the area had been hit before until I actually started working the area. I am certainly going back as there is a lot of ground to cover in his area. Not sure I will find nuggets like I did each time but at least I now know it is possible.

Now as much as I would like to claim this one as my own, I cant. Bushpig has asked me to post his find from yesterday. Well done on a nice nugget mate.

1469338047_image.jpeg

dam it said:
Far Out SteelPat :eek:
Awesome Day I would say :D
:( I got a few more little one,s today NO WAY am I putting a pic up after yours :p

If you want people to believe you, you better put some pics up, you know the rules :D :D

Paul

Thanks mate and a huge thank you to Bigwave again for the battery loan.
Been doing plenty of exploring the past two weeks around Wedderburn and Kingower then finally got this beauty on Saturday. Was so happy to finally ping my first bit of gold in VIC :D
Found it right next to an old timers hole with the 4500 and 12" nugget finder about a foot down.

Keano said:
Now as much as I would like to claim this one as my own, I cant. Bushpig has asked me to post his find from yesterday. Well done on a nice nugget mate.

https://www.prospectingaustralia.com/forum/img/member-images/5240/1469338047_image.jpeg

Latest posts