⭐ Gold Detecting Show'n Tell

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks for the comments guys, it is a great feeling when all that hard work starts to produce some results.

I tried to weigh it but the scales broke.

1414575084_image.jpg

Hi every one,

The wife and I were invited to an old mates birthday party down Mudgee way so we used that as a good excuse to do a couple of weeks detecting whilst he was at work. I also caught up with Bunyip for a couple of days of detecting, trying out a couple of his spots and managed to get 3.7 grams in small pieces. Nice spots, thanks Bunyip :)

The rest of my Central West Gold haul was from some of my old spots that just about every detectorist has been too, but still gave me some nice pieces.
1414650476_drgnugget3.7.jpg

1414650476_drgnugget3.7b.jpg

1414650476_drgsmallnuggets.jpg

1414650476_drgsmallnuggetsb.jpg

Cheers

Nice gold oldfella. sorry can't help you I didn't live near Mudgee but if you are ever near dubbo give me a call. Regards Steve

steveo1 said:
Nice gold oldfella. sorry can't help you I didn't live near Mudgee but if you are ever near dubbo give me a call. Regards Steve

Hi Steve, you lost me there a little :) didn't quite understand your post, but thanks for the reply and if I am ever near Dubbo fossicking, I will give you a call.

Cheers

Folks they are great finds.....
Gotta love all of that colour ....
Thanks for sharing....

Cheers Nanjim
Jim

Wel done Steveo and Matt, you're cleaning up Steve, nice bits. I got 1 more late this arvo. Pretty stoked. Was nice meeting, next time hopefully get more time for a chat over coffee or a beer.

Old Fella, very well done, fantastic work.

Latest posts