⭐ Gemstone & Mineral Show n Tell

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Do you happen to remember where you toss them? I can get it for you we split it in half 60/40 ha,ha :D ;)

Just a few in few hours :)
1382850796_image.jpg

Thanks Heatho, I said to my wife going to grab a few thing at the shop - on the way should I or shouldn't I, little birdie told me I should :) so I did some digging for few hours then back to the shop and home. The only thing it gave it away I fallen into the bloody creek so I came home wet. Next time spare dry clothes in the car. No snakes today only leaches mate.

Classic, at least you made it to the shop though. Could have said you had too rescue a cute lamb stuck in a creek but......... that one would never have worked, best to just look at your feet and "es dear".

Not sure what's worse between the 2........ stepping on a leach won't get you an ambulance trip though.

Made up for it - cut the grass and sprayed :) same rule doesn't apply to them I worked that one out 15 years ago lol

Great little haul there Joe, and I'm sure the good missus has woken up to you a long, long time ago, :D Best of luck when you next "sneak" out for a loaf of bread, ;)

Cheers Wal,

WalnLiz said:
Great little haul there Joe, and I'm sure the good missus has woken up to you a long, long time ago, :D Best of luck when you next "sneak" out for a loaf of bread, ;)

Cheers Wal,
Cheers Wal, :) yes she has mate, weekend comes and my chore list is the length of my arm :) unless we are going to a horse event. Couple of glasses of red wine and she forgets about it :)

WalnLiz said:
Looks like a nice couple of hours at GG there Joe. Need to get out there soon to rid myself of all that WA dust. Hope to see you out there over the next couple of trips mate.

Cheers Wal.
I found you start to miss the red dust... On more than one occasion. Think I still cough it up...travel in a vehicle that was made in the 60s and you will understand .

That's nice haul there Joe,, :)

Colin where's the pictures of your gems would love to see them too.

Cheers,
"B"

richo966 said:
thanks for my lesson colin and lee very helpful :)

Our pleasure, you'll have to put up some pics of your first stones

Happy to help any forum members we bump into on our travels what it's all about ;)

B mate, the good ones are bagged up ready to go overseas ;)

Cheers

Col

To right joe ;) but the really good ones are with a Gem cutter interstate ;) ;) ;)

Will put up a blurb when I get them back in a few weeks

Col

Latest posts