⭐ Alluvial Show n Tell

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Redfin said:
shirts with a microchip, with forum name and logon.
So if you are not wearing your shirt you cannot logon.
Did I really say that LOL,, time for another beer. 8)

No mate.

Only if it had a built in DNA analyser to make sure you dont try to log in with someone elses shirt and a holgraphic checker to prevent counterfeits

:p

The name Black cat creek came when me and skip where fossicking in a creek..
Not it's real name.. :eek: :eek: :eek::)

Mudguts said:
I spoke to 3 people at GG that say they only get info off this forum and are not even members
Should lock it up so they have to join I say

My Qld prospecting club has a locked section of the forum for members only to keep the secret stuff away from visitors eyes, and also to be a member you have to pay a 1c joining fee via paypal to prove you are not a bot

Managed to get a pic of some nuggets today before Dudette got them :) . Tad under 5g for the morning, largest is 2.6g. All found with the Hoover 5k and 18" mono. Sorry for the dodgy pic, I took it with my iPad and they are all covered in dirt still.

52384b73fbdc05be2acd03a2e9b6b808.jpg

DD

Diggerdude said:
A few more today with the Hoover 5k, largest is 5.5g. Total a bit over 7g.DD

Hoover 5K - that is a classic. Well done DD. That gold looks quite coarse - close to the source do you reckon?

DD nice bits there mate. Heading up to rocky river with GR tomorrow hopefully, just have to see if the cement blokes are coming this week to pour the slab for the shed. If not I'm outa here :D
Cheers
Skip

loamer said:
Diggerdude said:
A few more today with the Hoover 5k, largest is 5.5g. Total a bit over 7g.DD

Hoover 5K - that is a classic. Well done DD. That gold looks quite coarse - close to the source do you reckon?

Came from within 30m of a leader so pretty close to the source, most of the gold over here is elluvial so doesn't travel far from the source.

DD

hereskip said:
DD nice bits there mate. Heading up to rocky river with GR tomorrow hopefully, just have to see if the cement blokes are coming this week to pour the slab for the shed. If not I'm outa here :D
Cheers
Skip

Good luck up there mate, I sent GR some maps of where I got nice gold around there.

DD

Nice ones DD. Bob has been to Tibooburra for 2 weeks. arrived home yesterday. He didn't do a lot as he had the dreaded wog & stayed close to camp. Weighed up 4.7 gr but has been doing a bit of dirt he brought home with him & there is a bit more in it. We bought him a dry blower which arrived the day he left for the diggings. He is using it to get the gold. He is loving it! Said if he had it with him he would have stayed longer. If I can work out the process again I will post some pics :rolleyes:

cheers ran :)

ranma said:
Nice ones DD. Bob has been to Tibooburra for 2 weeks. arrived home yesterday. He didn't do a lot as he had the dreaded wog & stayed close to camp. Weighed up 4.7 gr but has been doing a bit of dirt he brought home with him & there is a bit more in it. We bought him a dry blower which arrived the day he left for the diggings. He is using it to get the gold. He is loving it! Said if he had it with him he would have stayed longer. If I can work out the process again I will post some pics :rolleyes:

cheers ran :)

Great to hear Fran :) . Sounds like Bobs dry blower will pay for itself in no time! I have been using mine to test spots around my lease, hardly any fines here, just little 0.1-0.3 nuggets which makes cleaning up easy.

DD

Latest posts