BULK GOLD PAY DIRT

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
If you only want to know for curiosity sakes then thats fine. Never said it wasn't. But you wrote in your previous post, and patirck did also that your basically still deciding. And then both keep asking for updates. So putting one and one together it seemed like your waiting to see how much is in there before you buy to make sure it worth your while. If its not the case, then yeah fine, but if it is then I stand by what I said.

Yeah mate just curious..but in saying that if someone posted on here that they got an oz out of it I'm pretty sure a lot of us would b putting our hands up for a load lol

well i went and picked up my trailer load,live in gippsland , a bit far to ask him to deliver it < some people seem to expect a lot for $150.>.
i have only panned about 6 pans full so far and have got a few colour's and considering my lack of experience with a pan" like none" i am very happy.
probably washed more out than i caught. as for ballarat gold himself, us old timers tend to criticise the younger generation, well this young fella is a
top bloke who is having a go so hats off to you mate. what have i got so far a heap of fun and i am learning to pan, the gold is a bonus.
thanks B.G.

Hi all, :)
Ive been following this thread since it started, first off BallaratGold great work!! :D
So far everybody seems happy and entertained. :lol:

I am wondering if anybody has got through their trailer load yet?
Also would anybody mind taking pics of the total of their haul? ;)

I will when I finish. To break even is the goal, not the requirement. Time spent panning it all will occupy me for some time. Wifey says me being out of her hair is worth every cent.
Lololol

I bought a load but I have only panned a couple of buckets so far.

Ya see, I needs ta see gold in me pan at least four times a week or I gets a bit antsy.

I could easily pan through the whole load in one day but I am taking my time because I want a backup when I am unable to get outdoors.

My mother in law and 15 year old niece are also keen on panning so I want something they can practice on prior to setting out on their own.

I don't care about the overall weight of gold in a load. In my batch of paydirt there are flakes of gold in every pan and anyone that wants to improve their panning technique would consider this money well spent. BG is one of the nicest blokes you will meet and I thank him for his generous offering to PA members.

Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo :eek: :( ;) :D

Well done well done ballaratgold!!

I am sure everyone has enjoyed watching this thread as much as me :)
And
I for one would like to say.......... Thankyou to ballaratgold for generously sharing his haul and delivering it too!!

I hope everyone found some colour and please don't stop posting updates on your finds ;) as I am still interested :D

Ballaratgold,

I know the boat has already sailed here but...... if you by chance have some more trailer loads coming in future please save one for me :8 ;)

Good on you bg you really did make a lot of people's days shine the good you have done I hope it comes back to you one hundred folds and I hope you find the biggest nugget good luck little gem hunter

ballaratgold said:
I was considering on selling some gold pay dirt from Ballarat $150 for a 6x4 trailer load. That just covers my laybour and diesel. That includes delivery up to 100km radius. I run this same material through a small trommel with great results. Pm me if interested

Can I plz get a Ute load plz

Looking for some pay dirt. I live in NQ near Townsville and would love to get some pay dirt. Anyone have any ideas.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts