Maryborough Pay Dirt

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Here on the South Coast of NSW. ???

Man, We might be desperate but not that bad. :8 :pickshovel:

Well if I was to get a load delivered to the South Coast where i live where there is no gold within 50kms and I would be able to use my high banker and petrol or electric pump because it would be on private property and then I could use what is left on the driveway and I would not have worry about the Rangers looking over my shoulder. :mad: :mad: :mad:

Graham

You can buy it and process it and get rid of the junk material.
Way too much hassle for me.

Processing would wash the fines out of the gravels making it unsuitable for road base . I've seen some of the gold that comes out of these gravels ,it is what it is a great offer from Patrick :Y:

Patrick1 said:
Once it's processed, it can't be used.

Dryblower will retain all the clay bits in the tailings for it to still be useful for road base.

It could be processed on his site, same material left over, minus the gold.

I've been thinking about this dirt and the ability to process it allowing for it to retain the fines and be used as road base. Which lead me to think of the using the Jack Winder (calling Outback, got ya ears on Jack) Outback here is a great opportunity to demonstrate your gear amongst like minded people and pick up a few orders that I'm sure will keep you busy for a while, generating income plus interest :Y: win win :beer: worth thinking industrial scale and visiting the pay dirt site to investigate maybe :fistpump:. Nothing to lose imo.

Nestlife said:
How many meters did you run through to get a 1.4g

He ran 1 mate so if you're close by your making money or like most of us it'd be great fun and a fuel expense. We spend money on fuel and tucker either way so if your keen and go ahead let us know how it pan's out :beer:

RM Outback said:
I've been thinking about this dirt and the ability to process it allowing for it to retain the fines and be used as road base. Which lead me to think of the using the Jack Winder (calling Outback, got ya ears on Jack) Outback here is a great opportunity to demonstrate your gear amongst like minded people and pick up a few orders that I'm sure will keep you busy for a while, generating income plus interest :Y: win win :beer: worth thinking industrial scale and visiting the pay dirt site to investigate maybe :fistpump:. Nothing to lose imo.
Ha RM Im back in Ballarat in 2 weeks sitting on my backside or swinging every second day. If Outback needs a hand shoveling glad to help. No charge. Have the free time these days. Happy retired at the age of 50

Wish I lived closer to Pat

Could do with some paydirt to play with and get my panning skills up to date...

Thank you Pat, you are a good person for sharing the info with other's

Goody

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts