Maryborough Pay Dirt

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
The gentleman that owns the dirt I did Saturday says he'll sell it to anyone that wants it.
$40 A meter.
No deliveries, you pick it up in Maryborough.
No hand-loading required.
Come get some or it gets used as road base.
This is my results from putting it through the Trommel.
And No, this isn't a joke.
1568010991_fb_img_1567893653726.jpg

What sort of time frame will it be available for before it goes to roadbase?cheers Muk.

Hey Pat,

Thanks for letting us know here on the forum. It does sound like a great deal :). Can you provide more details (or PM me)? Wouldn't mind grabbing some to pan/sluice with my son (I don't get much of a chance to get out much with work and all, but this is a good opportunity to show the little man what it looks like in the pan, particularly since school holidays are starting soon).

Again, much appreciated. Andrew (AK47)

G'day AK47 welcome to PA :Y: as for the PM function you will have get up 10 post's before anyone can PM you and likewise you them. Start a thread in the Introduce Yourself threads and ask questions or add your comments in any thread and you'll rack'em up in no time :beer:

In basic,
1 hour to run this material at 1.4 grams an hour. ?????

Where did he find it. LOL

A small trommel can do that quite easily. :goldnugget:

Thanks RM - been a member for a while but mostly view the forum as a guest... A bit hard to log in from work :(

Tathradj said:
In basic,
1 hour to run this material at 1.4 grams an hour. ?????

Where did he find it. LOL

A small trommel can do that quite easily. :goldnugget:
Don't ask where from...You should know that ;) We NEVER ask others where their patches are. I'm just trying to pass on some happiness. Don't ruin it with questions. :lol:
We used a small trommel.
Tath, you know me WELL, I'd not put something up if it wasn't legit. It's not always about making money. I get enough gold out of it to keep me happy. Anything else is just greed. The Man is gonna sell the dirt one way or another, figured we'd let some people have some fun.

Tathradj edit.

I know, Pitty I was so, So far Away to take up this offer.
Man, You doing my Head In. :awful: O:)

Well I am in Maryborough at the present time, but one metre of dirt is a lot of dirt, will not fit in the back of the Pajero nor will it fit in the caravan without making it to unstable to get home with, did not bring high banker nor pans, so looks like I will have to pass also unless we can arrange a truck load to NSW South Coast for a nominal cartage fee by the seller. :Y: :Y: Could dump a few ton at my place and then I could on sell it or use it on my driveway which also needs a few ton, would keep the wife happy with a truck load to go through. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Graham

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts