Gold pay dirt

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Back again. Got to get rid of this stuff from the house. Selling the last two loads of pay dirt i have. $150 including delivery for each load. Each load is a full 6x4 trailer load.

It's only fair, but BallaratGold you might have to use the $300 to get a bigger trailer as it's 2,362km to Mackay, then 2,516km from Mackay to Katherine. Then a quick 3,326km home. It's just gonna be a bastard to have to turn around at Mackay and head home before zipping up to Katherine.

Yea i work down there a bit mate. I only have one load left so if you want it just sing out. Ill be down that way later on in the week.

Sold. My 8 year son and I have done a few panning trips with nothing to show so I'd like to keep up the interest...this will be perfrct to practice on. No doubt I'll have a yard fully of kids wanting to give it a go... i can't pm yet. My number XXXXXXXXXX

ADMIN EDIT. Phone number removed per forum rules.

You can contact a member by clicking on the email button under the member's name.

maddogmat said:
Sold. My 8 year son and I have done a few panning trips with nothing to show so I'd like to keep up the interest...this will be perfrct to practice on. No doubt I'll have a yard fully of kids wanting to give it a go... i can't pm yet. My number XXXXXXXXXX

ADMIN EDIT. Phone number removed per forum rules.

You can contact a member by clicking on the email button under the member's name.

There doesn't seem to be an email option... does that kick in after 10 posts?

Posted a fewe more posts... now the message function is active. All good.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts