Rocket launches LIVE.

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So did anyone else notice that when the Astronauts got into the Tesla the crew that assists were all masked up, and social distancing was evident everywhere... the family of one Astronaut had to put their hands on the Closed window to say Goodbye...

Then the camera went to the other side of the Car to catch the Goodbye of the other family and the Astronauts window was wide open .... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Oops... :)

Its at 2.06 in the link..

[video=480,360]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C-h9yRbisDI[/video]

LW...

Kim Jonh prepares to watch new launch.
1590824074_ace11b9d56fd8b10c6d470af61129552.jpg

Kim Jong decides to launch new missile himself.
1590824131_4b3715948c087eb2abe987814f896d02.jpg

Kim Jongs new top secret weapon.
1590824255_images_23.jpg

Kim Jong tests new missile.
1590824291_oihlmtp.jpg

Absolutely magic to watch!
I went over to watch a shuttle launch and I am damn well going over to watch one of these! :D

madtuna said:
Absolutely magic to watch!
I went over to watch a shuttle launch and I am damn well going over to watch one of these! :D

Endeavour... A very fitting name... :heart:

It was Magic MT... I would love to see one too... You were lucky to get to see a shuttle launch.. That thing was a Beast... :perfect:

LW...

It was a beast!
At Cape Canaveral you can actually go inside one. Now as big as it was it is dwarfed by the size of the solid rocket boosters and the fuel tank that took it into space. And they in turn are dwarfed by the old Saturn V rocket which they also have there and you can walk around.

Seeing them on telly just doesn't give you a true perspective of the sheer size of these things.

Sorry I have been absent guys. Been so bloody sick. Had the flu twice in 8 weeks. Tested for Covid and all OK.

So some major events with SpaceX recently. The launch today. Just WOW several cameras inside the capsule. All outstanding. There is a live feed for the whole 19 hour mission to ISS. I have it on as I potter around the kitchen.

The SN4 RUD was unfortunate but only a small hiccup. SN5 is ready to move out for testing, SN6 is lamost fully stacked and SN7 is under construction.

Seemed not related to the static fire as it was 90 seconds later. Saw a comment from Elon saying it should have been a simple firing and "quick disconnect." Assuming this was the cause of the release of fuel.

Scott Manley did a great video, as always, explaining what he believes happened. There are 4 or 5 privately owned cameras set up in the area so we see everything.

[video=480,360]https://youtu.be/BCUYG5SonCY[/video]

[video=480,360]https://youtu.be/bIZsnKGV8TE[/video]

Mackka said:
Glad you are Ok mate.
Mackka

Thanks Mackka.

I have had the live stream on and off most of the day. Lots of replays of the highlights etc but still interesting and learnt new info about how it all works. Things are starting to happen now. Bob n Doug just woke and are talking to SpaceX. Docking is about 10.30 PM NSW time. Tune in if interested.

[video=480,360]https://youtu.be/bIZsnKGV8TE[/video]

Ramjet said:
This live stream is just amazing. I am hearing all the commentary of this historic event, plus all communications between the Astronauts and ground control people. We can see everything LIVE.

I'm watching them make history too RJ, it's fantastic, wait until they take off for the moon....will be great, if I'm still around. :argh:

Gpx5000 said:
Ramjet said:
This live stream is just amazing. I am hearing all the commentary of this historic event, plus all communications between the Astronauts and ground control people. We can see everything LIVE.

I'm watching them make history too RJ, it's fantastic, wait until they take off for the moon....will be great, if I'm still around. :argh:

I am aiming higher.... I am backing Elon to get humans on Mars in lifetime. 20... 30 years. I hope I see it, He is very driven.

Yes a very fitting name.... They have also docked at the Shuttle Endeavour's old port.... :Y: :perfect:

Gee, 10 seconds on the Space Station and Bob wacks his head.... He keeps checking for Blood.... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :(

LW.....

Latest posts