Gold Rush TV Series information

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks Eluvial

That is me out as I don't have a set top box thing

Only have DVD thing

Goody

Now I have lost all channels and it will not tune back in 8.( 8.(

All good I got it to retune

Stupid TV

But i t did not pick up the new channel

Goody

I think its originally for metro audiences, and may not be available in regional areas. I'll check when I get home.

Shame if it is not broadcast to us in the regions - we are more likely to be interested in such programming.

"Whether its digging for riches in Gold Rush: Parkers Trail, street racing in Oklahoma with Street Outlaws, kicking in doors with the police in the USA on Live PD, transforming rusty wrecks into one-of-a-kind rides with Kindig Customs, or extreme survival off the grid in the wilderness with Alaskan Bush People, 9Rush will be your 24-hour male reality obsession.

It will also include free-to-air, premiere episodes of Running Wild with Bear Grylls, plus Man vs. Wild with Bear Grylls, Street Outlaws, Naked and Afraid and Gold Rush: Parkers Trail, as well as local Australian show Dirty Jobs Down Under.

9Rush will also include high-octane motoring programs Diesel Brothers, Wheeler Dealers and spin-offs Street Outlaws: Memphis and Street Outlaws: No Prep Kings; take viewers to some of the most isolated pockets of the world with life off the grid series Alaskan Bush People, Alaska: The Last Frontier and Homestead Rescue; and bring some of the toughest jobs to the forefront in Bering Sea Gold, Gold Rush: White Water and Railroad Alaska. "

Yeah your right DrDuck its only in the big smoke at the moment not rural.. Hope it gets out here soon, was keen to watch Parkers Trails tonight...

Most modern TVs, DVRs and Set Top Boxes,will notify you "New Channel Found" the next time you switch on. You hit enter and the device will look for it.

If not just do a full Auto DTV retune. I don't bother looking for ATV anymore as it only takes longer to tune. :)

FYI We have 96 Rush in S.A.

Latest posts