Prospecting / Gold Related TV Shows.

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
madtuna said:
Rockhunter62 said:
Ramjet said:
Aussie Gold Hunters season 4. I have just watched the 1st episode. Good to see some of our favourites back and also a new team in the Victorian Golden Triangle. Great stuff.

Was watching them on youtube but Discovery Channel found out about them and shut it down for copyright reasons. :N: :mad:

Cheers

Doug
Keep looking Doug...as soon as it gets taken down someone else usually posts it up again...managed to watch them all :Y:

You tube is your friend
:Y:

Ramjet said:
shakergt said:
How many prospecting shows is there on discovery channel now? I can think of at least three. Aussie gold hunters, gold rush and opal hunters. Is there any more ?

Do they show Bering Sea Gold? It should be returning very soon.
Isnt Mr Gold Pomeranke being liquidated?

Gimp said:
Ramjet said:
shakergt said:
How many prospecting shows is there on discovery channel now? I can think of at least three. Aussie gold hunters, gold rush and opal hunters. Is there any more ?

Do they show Bering Sea Gold? It should be returning very soon.
Isnt Mr Gold Pomeranke being liquidated?

Apparently some investors wanted to sell everything off.
The show was also delayed because all the publicity it generated got the regulators involved and they shut everything down. It is apparently coming back on air soonish.

Awww man. That feeling you get when you realise how soft you are when you see the locals digging into the ground with shovels and bare feet! ....parkers trail, episode 5 ...

Gold Fever on 7Mate. Seen this show is on during the day. I have seen a few episodes online and quite like the guy. Does all kinds of prospecting from detecting to dredging and exploring old mines etc. I once saw him crevicing in the concrete rivers in LA AND finding good gold. As he said, gold always flowed down these rivers, just because they are now lined with concrete doesn't stop the gold coming down. The cracks in the concrete are perfect gold traps.

Tue 23 July
1:00-2:00pm
7mate Gold Fever Lost Dutchman
Season 17, Episode 6

WS
Wed 24 July
7mate Gold Fever The Carolinas
Season 17, Episode 7

WS
Thu 25 July
7mate Gold Fever Big Bender Bring Up
Season 17, Episode 8

WS
Fri 26 July
7mate Gold Fever Just Pannin'
Season 1, Episode 9

WS
Mon 29 July
12:00-1:00pm
7mate Gold Fever Fiebre Del Oro
Season 1, Episode 10

Sad news. I just saw a post from the production company that makes Aussie Gold Hunters. Diana Pepper who we have had contact with previously on the forum, has passed away suddenly. RIP Diana. 8.(

We have very sad news to share today. Our great colleague and friend, Diana Pepper, has passed away after suffering a ruptured brain aneurysm. Diana was a much loved Electric Team Member for the last 7 years, who made a lasting contribution to many of our projects, in particular our series Aussie Gold Hunters. She wrangled the gold teams with charm, persuasion and passion. She buzzed around the office always making sure new staff were welcome, would take you to lunch for your birthday, regularly baked muffins for the office, and got so excited reporting the Aussie Gold TV ratings! She was a confident, positive and loving person who inspired the same in others.

In tribute to our dear friend and colleague, Electric Pictures will be hosting a morning tea this Wednesday the 21st of August at 10.30am at our offices in East Fremantle. As Diana has done for us on countless occasions, the team here will be baking home cooked muffins to share with everyone on the day, and we encourage anyone who would like to do the same to bring them along.

This is an open invitation to all of of those who have worked, laughed, and partied with Diana over the years, and an opportunity for us to come together to talk, laugh, cry and remember this extraordinary woman. We hope to see you there.

Details are:
Date: Wednesday 21st August
Time: 10.30am
Location: 33 Canning Highway, East Fremantle. Please enter off Glyde Street.
Parking: Street parking available.
Beverages: There will be a coffee/tea van on site, so please BYO keep cup.

Latest posts