1901 Medal Found With Equinox

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Was out detecting again for near on 3 hours, got some interesting results including what looks to be a fuel cap with fiat on it but I cannot be sure, as you can see its reaaal vintage. Also got a 1912 threepence, my first and another rising sunbadge! And a 41 florin aswell and a tailwaggers dog club tag.
3_ADADC67_6_ED8_4_F9_B_B1_E4_A0433_EF2483_A.jpg

Cheers eve

I never get sick of seeing a Rising Sun Badge,sadly they have been plastic for over 30 yrs and not metal like your's :)

5 silvers nothing more to say :party:

Nice hunt :Y:

You can really sniff out some interesting stuff, now we just need some close ups of the really good ones, which is most of them! :Y: :Y: :Y:

Wowie Eveie.... lotsa moolah, great toy cars... the button :Y: .... and those two nice silvers lookin buff... that shilling (it's only half) and sixer musta had your heart pumping hey !
:power: :cool: :Y:
....... :trophy: .......

yeah silver, it was fun finding the sixpence, I love it when there nice and glinty in the hole...more to come, going to hit the coast next w/e ;)

Hey guys , I went beach detecting last weekend but it turned bad with no sand shifted, did manage a commemorative for the 1954 Royal tour, duke of Edinburgh being the best find from that lot, but I was out at the parks today and was gobsmaked when I saw a walking liberty 1942 half dollar 4 down in my dig hole I was thinking hmm thats much bigger than a florin! What is that! :lol: .better luck at the beaches this Friday, swell getting up a bit higher.
07-C9-CF3-D-57-DF-4-D4-E-8225-F5-B260049-CD9.jpg

507-A64-AB-66-CB-4-FB8-864-D-B461-A3-FA3-CC9.jpg

Cheers guys

Hey all, thought these days at the moment are a good window for park detecting with the ground getting wetter so went to a park yesterday and pretty psyched to get my second token ever a Heaton & sons, its unfortunate that a blade looks to have clipped it a few times over the years, you little beauty.
9-A4-E5106-1-AC6-4-BBD-AF83-2-E15-A65-AA656.jpg

88285-CB9-AF47-42-FE-95-B8-C8-E4-A9879704.jpg

Cheers eve

Latest posts