Today I MADE

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yep heated up nicely. But still need to fill in some gaps not shown in the picture got a bit cold on the back....tomorrows job maybe plus more paving.
Steaks were a bit tough. My fault I put too much oil in the tray and basically stewed them. The spuds and carrots were yummo. Used Ghey and Seasoning All Purpose seasoned salt and garlic salt.

Tonight I made this bottle go empty, hahaha :beer:
(No wine glass emoji still Harri L)

Cheers folks

1558098616_c7d27863-6a8e-4b73-b614-2ca2d3021c4c.jpg

... a new handle for the poor old Go Find, by fixing up my broken Equinox armrest with some 120mm pipe, a 22mm mop handle and some hose clamps. It's lead too distinguished of a career to just get tossed! I pretty much just copied a guy on Youtube who did the same. I think I might have to fill up the handle hinge with glue as well, the locking mechanism is long dead and it flops a bit in use.

1558767778_go_find.jpg

Sandbagger said:

TOP notch Sandbagger :Y: I love the Builds By Bazz insignia :perfect: :trophy: if you made the leather sheath it needs one as well I reckon.

RM Outback said:
Sandbagger said:

TOP notch Sandbagger :Y: I love the Builds By Bazz insignia :perfect: :trophy: if you made the leather sheath it needs one as well I reckon.
Thanks mate. :D

Gday Baz your knives are superb I have made a few for myself and close friends but nothing to your skill would love to chat and pick your brain for info all the best cheers Muk.

Latest posts