Today I COOKED.

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Jaros said:
I haven't cooked for at least 6 yrs since my back packed it in--out of practise. That stuff is worth more than gold! :(

Your not wrong about it being :money: :money:
You have to treat yourself every now and again though :cool:

Hope the back is treating you better

HippyProspecting said:
Trusted has it. Chicken and pork paella
Which would you prefer
The :clap: or a :koala:

The strands are saffron jaros

The claps :clap: are just fine Hippy
Cheers, :beer:

Live action shot
1536919354_phpvfozeuam.jpg

30min left

Did some lamb shanks on Saturday. I generally cook a few extra. They were slow braised for 5 hours, taken out of the sauce and roasted to brown and crisp up a little. Sauce was pured and the shanks served up with mash and spinach.

The left over shanks were stripped off the bone, simmered in the sauce and cooled down.

Made them into lamb and rosemary pies with puff pastry tops and short crusts. Put a dose of basil, lemon and garlic oil in each pie.

1537184892_986335b0-e45f-4d1f-956e-5cae331761ac.jpg

Nice Dr Duck, remember when you used to throw lamb shanks to the dog? Cooking shows have a lot to answer for but a do love a slow cooked lamb shank in garlic and red wine.

DrDuck said:
Did some lamb shanks on Saturday. I generally cook a few extra. They were slow braised for 5 hours, taken out of the sauce and roasted to brown and crisp up a little. Sauce was pured and the shanks served up with mash and spinach.

The left over shanks were stripped off the bone, simmered in the sauce and cooled down.

Made them into lamb and rosemary pies with puff pastry tops and short crusts. Put a dose of basil, lemon and garlic oil

https://www.prospectingaustralia.co...4892_986335b0-e45f-4d1f-956e-5cae331761ac.jpg
Shut up and take my money!!!! :inlove:

Latest posts