⭐ Gold Detecting Show'n Tell

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
SC75 ; Don`t feel guilty mate, you did the hard yards to find those nugg`s, and naturally many of us are going to get a little jealous, but; hey, that`s human nature and i`m glad you had a bit of a laugh with that comment, i just want to say, keep posting those big one`s you and anyone else that finds em, it gives the rest of us some hope in knowing there`s still some big one`s to find, and of course the drool factor, well u know, we gotta get some of that at least, hey? !!!

Braved the elements Saturday :D
Went back to an old honey hole that has been nice in the past :)
Raked an area about 5x5 metres .Was 22 trash targets all pretty shallow .
Was not looking good for a while :| Then a very faint ( low high low ) signal :)
Made me happy as I new by the tone it was not Small small and was not shallow :)
So started the dig the ground was not to bad anyway at about 400mm the signal is out of the hole
Was pretty loud on the surface ( Not blanking the 7000 ) but loudish .
1529477186_bailston_16_jun_2018.jpg

The larger Nuggy was the 1st one I rescued 3.7 Grams :D :D Was very happy with it and went back to the ute for a drink and smoke before backfilling the hole :Y: Gave the hole another go over nothing :| but my pile was sounding off :/ thats when I rescued the
long Nuggy 1.4 Grams :D Im chuffed by now another multiple Nuggy hole and still getting a faint signal
Holly Dung this is awesome why don't I do this all the time :lol: :lol: and got the little nuggy as well :D :D
1/5 hour raking 1 1/5 hours detecting for 5.410 Grams .( RMoutback you know where these came from ;) ;) )
Then went home :Y:

Hey RM,
I feel your pain, I was at Chapel Hill, here in SA recently, and someone has thrown small tin squares everywhere, like, hundreds of them.

Very annoying, I don't bother there anymore.

Cheers

Latest posts