I'm Back And Have Some Great Finds!

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
haha seems like from history that it was doing really well to start with then York started taking things like the racecourse etc and sucked Beverley dry. Nice quiet little town and the people are so nice, been given private property access no problems

Secret Squirrels said:
Awesome finds as usual mate :Y: Not only are your hunts fruitfull but they seem exciting and very educational, keep up the great work. :cool:

Thanks mate, love sharing my finds and love inspiring others to get out there to look for treasure

Well while detecting a vacant bush block i found an old rubbish pit yet again. Digging through it and finding some nice bottles dated from 1890-1940's
All dirty and needing a good clean....
image by Marc Russo, on Flickr

little tin..

Found this nice German perfume bottle by Marc Russo, on Flickr

Well i snuck out for a couple hours night detecting last night. This area is one of the oldest areas in Perth Wa but evey coin and relic ive found has been so corroded and crap so im very surprised the find from last night isn't to bad.
In the first 20min i found this bad boy about a foot deep ... 1929 Centenary of Western Australia medallion

Great to see your finds guys. Great to see some people are getting relics. Love the bottles. Love the coins and love the other things. Keep it up guys.

Latest posts