I'm Back And Have Some Great Finds!

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Until i get the police block permission i have 3 days of detecting some more location in this small country town. Stay tuned...

Great finds Marc and thanks for puting up the link Govt Archives, will have a go looking up old milling towns. :Y:

Cheers
Kev

Marc you astound me. I love the inkwell and other things. Keep it going mate. Are you in NSW??

Thanks guys,
Hey Pete, nah over in Western Australia. I head out to the wheatbelt each weekend about 2 hours drive out of perth

Thanks guys, well im out of action for the next couple weeks. pulled a muscle or the starting of an umbilical hernia so 2 weeks of doing nothing .
I went out Saturday for a little detect before things got too painful then off to the docs...
I looked up old maps on an old WW2 army hospital camps. I wasnt trying very hard and only digging solid targets so i recon i missed a few. Here is a couple finds....
Surface find 1948 1cent from the Netherlands...
1c from the Netherlands sunbaking at what used to be a ww2 army hospital camp by Marc Russo, on Flickr

1c from the Netherlands sunbaking at what used to be a ww2 army hospital camp by Marc Russo, on Flickr

1948 Penny..
image by Marc Russo, on Flickr

image by Marc Russo, on Flickr

Dept of Defense stamped fork...
Ww2 Dept of defence fork by Marc Russo, on Flickr

Latest posts