You are not logged in.

• Register to access all forum features  

Greglz86
03 October 2014 03:01 pm

loamer wrote:

here's a couple of crackers - problem is, these things can end up costing more than $$.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Long-range_locator
http://www.vice.com/en_uk/read/magic-wa … y-of-fraud

Bloody hell, $45000 a pop. And he sold loads of em. ops yikes

Ungybungyboh
03 October 2014 03:06 pm

At least with Paypal you can void the transaction as such if it turns out dodgey, like Ebay, they tend to favour the purchaser more often than not, if your lucky!

But if they take longer than 60 days to get the package too you..........You could be shite out of luck.....but then again, if your paying for something like this, you deserve to lose your coin. A fool and his money are soon parted...

outboard
03 October 2014 03:38 pm

Ungybungyboh wrote:

reported him for fraudulent listing on ebay

If it was easy everybody would be doing it and there would be none left for you and me

2 users like this post: loamer, Ungybungyboh

dwt
03 October 2014 09:58 pm

what a bunch of tools, i demand to see a demonstrational video rangertell from Black Range NSW mad , bring back the CASIO fx-82MS detector lol
i wonder if this new detector has Tan & Cos sign availability yikes
Ooooooh dont forget, if you type in 80085 it spells BOOBS ops

Last edited by dwt (03 October 2014 10:02 pm)

swing it..dig it...wash it...pan it...LOVE IT..

1 user likes this post: GaryO

dwt
03 October 2014 10:15 pm

I noticed the AMPLITUDE dial, so basically the maximum extent of a vibration or oscillation, measured from the position of equilibrium, fancy words for a Volume dial , wait for it, and the winner for this weeks "dwt's Biggest DOUCHEBAG Award" is..............YES these clowns, thats right im openly mocking you on a public forum tongue ,
Oh hang on maybe its a Semi Amplitude dial and they are using these things to look for EXOPLANETS................"douchebags" tongue

Last edited by dwt (03 October 2014 10:19 pm)

swing it..dig it...wash it...pan it...LOVE IT..

Greglz86
03 October 2014 11:17 pm

dwt wrote:

what a bunch of tools, i demand to see a demonstrational video rangertell from Black Range NSW mad , bring back the CASIO fx-82MS detector lol
i wonder if this new detector has Tan & Cos sign availability yikes
Ooooooh dont forget, if you type in 80085 it spells BOOBS ops

Had a look at his other items on ebay. Two say his from black range. The other one says from sydney.
So wich one it it lol. Unless black range is a suburb of sydney. ops

outboard
04 October 2014 02:25 am

have now reported him to the NSW police for cyber crime as well

obviously anyone visiting this forum is smart enough to know it is bulldust but as intelligent human beings we have a responsibility to protect the lower then average IQ people in our society do the right thing report this guy to the police

If it was easy everybody would be doing it and there would be none left for you and me

2 users like this post: dwt, gedanate

Chaunticleer
29 November 2015 03:39 am

WTF Fellas! Go to rangertell dot com and you will see a video on the homepage in which the owner/maker of Rangertell products tells how he (Garry Brooker) is the guy, not a Vincent Blanes. In About Us top of the page , is his life history and how he invented the detectors 13 years ago and has been at it ever since, building them himself.

c@#k-a-doodle-doo! lol

AtomRat
29 November 2015 05:28 am

I got into long conversation with a bloke yesterday about 'crazy originatics'? and it sounded very similar to these devices. How only his device works, and that it works on DNA 'beams' that supposibly every form of life or object has and can be detected using bent wires by concentrating ions to the bean of detection. Supposibly he found his wife tooth using the theory. The guy who told me this is someone I highly respect as a facetor and gold refiner. The technique can also supposibly concentrate negative ion beams directly to your body if you don't keep it 'balanced' properly or correctly and can be quite harmfull if mistreated he explained.

I'm open to everything as wacky as it sounds and I really couldn't pull myself to belive it all either..but is it possible.

...ohhh ..old thread..oh well.

Last edited by AtomRat (29 November 2015 05:30 am)

Wisdom is knowing how little you know

Bazz
29 November 2015 09:25 am

I can find my wifes tooth with my large crevice device and not a particle beam in sight...........don't say it cool

ops

Slushie / Rocker Box

2 users like this post: AtomRat, silver

Creekbed
30 November 2015 09:34 pm

Chaunticleer wrote:

WTF Fellas! Go to rangertell dot com and you will see a video on the homepage in which the owner/maker of Rangertell products tells how he (Garry Brooker) is the guy, not a Vincent Blanes. In About Us top of the page , is his life history and how he invented the detectors 13 years ago and has been at it ever since, building them himself.

c@#k-a-doodle-doo! lol

Rubbish.........Rangertell has always been Vincent Blanes, Viblan, MP4 Heaven, Agent09 etc etc and many people have been trying to get him shut down since around 2002.

"Chaunticleer" wow that is very typical of the nonsensical waffle you use. The new website and video is all part of the scam. lol lol tongue

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former.

hamidou
05 December 2017 02:53 am

Hello, I really like your forum and many things related to it. I would like to inform you that Iam interested in rangertell examiner deluxe device and I wish to make like this device.
I would be grateful if anyone could tell me the values of the Potentiometer (sensitivity)
and of the capacitor adjustment ceramic.

Heatho
05 December 2017 07:17 am

Are you serious? yikes

This whole thread should be in the comedy section.......... lol

Minelab GPX 5000, SDC2300, CTX3030, Pro-Find-25, patience, lot's of patience.

4 users like this post: silver, Tathradj, BigWave, Dolphin

silver
05 December 2017 07:57 am

hamidou wrote:

Hello, I really like your forum and many things related to it. I would like to inform you that Iam interested in rangertell examiner deluxe device and I wish to make like this device.
I would be grateful if anyone could tell me the values of the Potentiometer (sensitivity)
and of the capacitor adjustment ceramic.

Gday hamidou, Bazz has a large crevice device, and could possibly give you a few pointers on its best use !
party party party

https://www.prospectingaustralia.com.au … 70#p209370
that's probly the best help you'll get on the subject wink wink

What a great day ! ,... " I'll see you in the field ".

Goldfreak
05 December 2017 10:42 am

Heatho wrote:

Are you serious? yikes

This whole thread should be in the comedy section.......... lol

I also have a stick with some electronics stuck to it. I want to sell it. I will take your advice.

Contact Us - Privacy Policy - Terms Of Service

View Desktop Site