Modern Miner Eastern Subs Victoria

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Gravity said:
Hey Ben good to hear from you, I,m going to the GT mid June for a few days will be glamping it haha...Welcome to tag along if you like :Y:

Hi Gravity,
I sent you a message, trying to get the hang of this forum and its many features (Thanks Nugget)
Sounds great mate.
Chat soon.
Cheers
Ben.

Ollyb64 said:
Hi Ben it's great to see you're still enthusiastic about our fantastic back yard. So many sites and adventures to be had...Hope you have many an opportunity to enjoy your prospecting...I live in Sth East Gippsland so I travel to the G.T area as that's my stomping ground as a younger fella. I'm sure you'll have your own places of preference as you find bits and pieces.
All the best....Oliver

Hi Oli,
thanks mate. You too bud.
My sister lives in Lakes so i do head out your way.

Some nice spots out there out back of lakes.
I shall send you a message when I'm out that way.
Enjoy.
Cheers
Ben.

Goldflower said:
Modern Miner said:
Thanks Goldflower....
Are you in Vic mate??
Nice set you have going. :Y:
Cheers
Ben.

I'm in WA Ben, plenty of room to swing over here without banging in to someone :)

Bloody pisser!! Love your work. :lol:

Mate, keen as to visit WA. I'm a Garrett fan so i swing the ATX. Got to plan that trip so a little ways off yet. I'd love to catch up to meet you and have a scratch around if it's no trouble.

I met Ivan from WA, here in Vic off youtube a few weeks back. Great bloke...he knows alot and would probably take us both out. He reckons if i buy a Z 7000 I'll have it paid off in a 2 weeks.

Enticing.

Chat soon.
Cheers
Ben.

Welcome aboard Ben. I look forward to your input in to the forum as your knowledge and skills will be appreciated and go along way it helping teach the up and coming new to prospecting like myself and many other newbies. Scratch.

Hey Scratch,
Cheers buddy......what use is having knowledge and skills and not sharing them with other like minded gold bugs;^).....sharing is caring :D
Happy too.
Hope to meet you sometime.
Cheers
Ben.

Modern Miner said:
Goldflower said:
Modern Miner said:
Thanks Goldflower....
Are you in Vic mate??
Nice set you have going. :Y:
Cheers
Ben.

I'm in WA Ben, plenty of room to swing over here without banging in to someone :)

Bloody pisser!! Love your work. :lol:

Mate, keen as to visit WA. I'm a Garrett fan so i swing the ATX. Got to plan that trip so a little ways off yet. I'd love to catch up to meet you and have a scratch around if it's no trouble.

I met Ivan from WA, here in Vic off youtube a few weeks back. Great bloke...he knows alot and would probably take us both out. He reckons if i buy a Z 7000 I'll have it paid off in a 2 weeks.

Enticing.

Chat soon.
Cheers
Ben.

Not very likely paying off a GPZ in two weeks. :eek:

Hi SnD, Yeah my thoughts initially too, but if you'd seen the 4.6 and 8 oz slugs he has pulled out over there along with many many other 2+oz nuggs amonst the mix, its entirely possible. I've seen it.
Cheers
Modern.

Modern Miner said:
Hi SnD, Yeah my thoughts initially too, but if you'd seen the 4.6 and 8 oz slugs he has pulled out over there along with many many other 2+oz nuggs amonst the mix, its entirely possible. I've seen it.
Cheers
Modern.

It only takes the coil to swing over the right 1 :Y: go for it if you can. At worst you'll come home with experience and an invigorated sense of adventure.

Latest posts