General National Weather advice and information

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Smoky bandit said:
Im over it too..Dam minelab..why make a great detector like the 705 and not make it water proof...May have to down grade to a CTX.........HaHa....Just kiddin CTX owners :eek: :eek: :D :D :D {) {) {) :p :p :brokenh: :brokenh: :lol: ]:D ]:D
Common on smokey the ctx3030 is like the f22 of detectors , it's a spaceship compared to the 705 toy detector :lol: :lol: :lol: :p

Danny13 said:
Smoky bandit said:
Im over it too..Dam minelab..why make a great detector like the 705 and not make it water proof...May have to down grade to a CTX.........HaHa....Just kiddin CTX owners :eek: :eek: :D :D :D {) {) {) :p :p :brokenh: :brokenh: :lol: ]:D ]:D
Common on smokey the ctx3030 is like the f22 of detectors , it's a spaceship compared to the 705 toy detector :lol: :lol: :lol: :p
Hahaha....true Danny...Yours is bigger than mine :eek: :eek: :D :D but they both find bottle tops :eek: :eek: :eek: :Y: :Y: {) {) I think i may get one one day :Y: :Y:

Danny13 said:
Smoky bandit said:
The fisher f22 :mad: :mad: I almost wrapped one around a pole :lol: :lol: Shhhhh you'll make the clouds come back, there's still swamps in the parks here :eek: :N: :eek:

My Raincoat is handy DrDuck.... Right where I left it from last Month... :rolleyes:

Lots of places still with no Roofs in Nth QLD.... gotta love Insurance Companies.. :mad:

LW....

Looking forward to lovely weather in SA tomorrow. Taking the 705 back to my favorite park!

I use Windy but what is going on here?

1517026348_screenshot_20180127-120534.jpg

We don't get this in the West

Cheers David

Gday all. It is blowing like 10 Men and probably the same Women here ATM with heaps of rain as well. Buckets loads .....well for here that is not NT
Forecasting 100 kph winds later. Think it's getting close now.. Howling ATM.
Anyone else copping this ?

We got around 60km/h gusts last night here in Lithgow NSW, rained all night too. Got bugger all sleep the way it was hitting the bedroom window.

Good luck and stay safe. Hope you can get some sleep.

Latest posts