Today I COOKED.

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi Ramjet,
Yes, mate it was a very nice meal, Dr Duck on here got me interested in trying some variations on an Asian theme, each attempt I/we get a little more adventuress trying different ingredients; it's a lot of fun using various spices around meats and veg, way,way different to good old OZ meat and three veg.
Your creations look great and no doubt taste even better.
Cheers, SinHof.

Facebook memories came up with this pic from a few years ago of a good batch of Yorkshire Puddings...

1487285372_yorkshire_pudding.jpg

Haven't smoked any kind of food for a while and just felt in the mood. Used the snake method in the faithful old Weber kettle. Had some small pork ribs and some beef riblets. Did half the beef with the dry rub and the rest with just salt n pepper. I also tossed on a fish fillet for entree, half with the rub and half plain. It all went down very well and no pics on the plate because we got stuck into it. :p
There was some left over and it went into the freezer. Next time we do a Mexican style stew or something I will put it in for a nice smokey flavour.

1487469667_w1.jpg

1487469667_w2.jpg

1487469667_w3.jpg

1487469667_w4.jpg

7.62marksman said:
And vegies i hope chicken looks yummy i just had a boring leg of lamb (with the trimmings )

Yup... heaps o' vegies, the missus does a vege bake. It's simple as heaped alternate layers of potato, zuchinni, tomato, kumara, in large pyrex baking dish and we vary it with addition of either leeks or capsicum or sometimes leave 'em out.... finish by drenching it in good olive oil (more is better) and bake at 200c for 90mins.

casper

Latest posts