Mod to my WALHB

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

banksy

steven and debbie banks
Reaction score
1474890923_20160914_144115_resized.jpg

I have been thinking about making this mod for a while now, I will see how it go's next weekend down at drake

Been thinking of doing the same thing as it would really increase the
effectiveness of the slick plate.

this looks like a great little mod might just have to do this myself.. have always thought the skid plate not really to efficient when a lot of the material is dropping onto the skid plate pretty close to the mesh!! walbankers are bloody awesome though :)

Any good public places to highbank at drake? or is it mostly private areas?, Im planning on doing a trip down there in a few weeks from bris. How long does it take you Banksy to get down there roughly?

Wondering if that will clog up at the front edge furthest from the spray bar once you've got the classifier on it.....

Is there a reason it needs to be welded in Banksy? I was thinking of doing something similar, but folding the edges down and using the existing bolts and wingnuts to hold it in place at the front. The back end of it could just rest on the folded down edges if that makes sense. A bit easier to clean up and remove any jams etc....

Cheers,
John

bundyjd said:
Wondering if that will clog up at the front edge furthest from the spray bar once you've got the classifier on it.....

Is there a reason it needs to be welded in Banksy? I was thinking of doing something similar, but folding the edges down and using the existing bolts and wingnuts to hold it in place at the front. The back end of it could just rest on the folded down edges if that makes sense. A bit easier to clean up and remove any jams etc....

Cheers,
John

I just folded one up like your describing this arvo john

josh086 said:
bundyjd said:

Cheers,
John

I just folded one up like your describing this arvo john

You should have done two mate :p

I did that mod, could not pick the difference, but I was happier thinking that everything got full slick plate exposure. It already had 600mm of slick.
If it gives more confidence in your gear it's a good mod.

Barry

Haha probably should of done a few. I was thinking about putting some ur matt or somethin on it also

Latest posts