⭐ Gold Detecting Show'n Tell

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
1439378736_image.jpg

1439378736_image.jpg

Thanks guys, got to love that golden shine :p

Teemore - you might need to try night detecting in the snow so you can follow your tracks back to the vehicle. :lol: :D although I prefer camping on a hill of gold with a nice big fire to guide you home.

Wally69 said:
Thanks guys, got to love that golden shine :p

Teemore - you might need to try night detecting in the snow so you can follow your tracks back to the vehicle. :lol: :D although I prefer camping on a hill of gold with a nice big fire to guide you home.

A hill of gold would be nice, but a good fire in the winter is great, sit back and sip port.......ahhhhh!

Wally69 said:

Great idea Wally, leaves lovely track marks where you've detected, the winter wonderland version of chaining.
Happy hunting, T.

Some from the GPX5000 the rest from the new 7000 working old patches. Daylesford nuggets with the 5000 small coil. The bigger ones with the 7000 some from old workings others from the hillsides.
db

Latest posts