If it looks like a Walbanker, catches gold like a Walbanker.

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
G

EDIT**THIS POST DOESNT MATTER ANYMORE. I DIDNT HEAR HIS SHOUT OUT*** Just saving my ego. But thanks to all those that pointed it out, over and over hahaha :8 .

I didn't hear that, so my bad, Rubbish head phones. As long as he gives a shout out I am sweet, More Walbankers mean more blokes getting gold. I bloody went thru it twice too. hahaha

There seems to be an echo in here HAHA :D

Hay Blaxy,
He does say in the clip that he got the idea form a youtube vid from a guy in Australia @ 6.48.
He's done a good job on the build though.

definitely a copy of the world famous Walbanker
at 7 minutes in he says he got the idea from a youtube video from australia
methinks he will be getting some comments

he says he got the Idea off you tube off a guy in australia...... still, coulda given wal more credit.

One a more positive note :8 will be interesting to watch how much they spread world wide as people are exposed to them.

I reckon someone will mass produce a sluice or banker with a copy of the bread crate for sure, its too efficient for someone not too.

at 7.03, while walking around the back of the box , he quotes "Prospecting Australia Web site You tube video"

Wont take long till you would be able to order them from china I think. I can imagine the add on ebay now.
Comes with a pump made of lead and pay $1000 extra and get a genuine chinese gpx5000 8)

He did the correct thing.
Acknowledged that he made it from watching a U tube video from Australia.
Also mentioning PA as well.
Good in my eyes.
He was sending me to sleep just watching him.

I have a patent on Wal I just haven't told Wal Yet.......Hey Wal
Cheers.

Hey smithy , Patent or Patient ?

Dont want Wal to be nailed up with some of your horse shoes mate , would slow him down way toooooo much :D

headbut said:
Hey smithy , Patent or Patient ?

Dont want Wal to be nailed up with some of your horse shoes mate , would slow him down way toooooo much :D

My patient has been repaired and is now a patent
cheers

He did mention Prospecting Australia after mentioning the guy from Australia

edit...sorry Headbut...you already spotted this.

Geezzzzz, a bloke goes away for a 3 day fishing tournament and gets back to Walbanker replicas. :eek: Great to see him having a go....but as is nearly always the case, not being a PA member, much of the box is not to optimal specifications and won't work anywhere near the the efficiency of a genuine model. ;)

The crate cut outs couldn't be any wronger,( if there's such a word), and the diamonds at the back are not part of the system.

He did send me a PM via You Tube asking advice, so I'd better get back to him tonight and put him closer to the right track.

Cheers Wal.

WalnLiz said:
Geezzzzz, a bloke goes away for a 3 day fishing tournament and gets back to Walbanker replicas. :eek: Great to see him having a go....but as is nearly always the case, not being a PA member, much of the box is not to optimal specifications and won't work anywhere near the the efficiency of a genuine model. ;)

The crate cut outs couldn't be any wronger,( if there's such a word), and the diamonds at the back are not part of the system.

He did send me a PM via You Tube asking advice, so I'd better get back to him tonight and put him closer to the right track.

Cheers Wal.

whats the average royalty fee for third party franchises these days ?

Latest posts