Goodbye Coon

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well they could just call the cheese

n o o C.

couldn't they ? (it's no longer even the family name)

and as for fads.... well thats just like saying it's ok kids you can still pretend untill your old enough... after all you still see the adults fadding everywhere... maybe they should be made to call them
Fads still Kill

When the kids grow up and gateway through to real cigarettes(like it's a given lol) they'll sound kinda lispy when they ask for a packet of Fads pwease at the shop.
lol

Simple advice 1 don't use the word pejoratively when talking about someone's race/ethnicity 2 don't be a whiney bitch when someone uses the word to talk about Cheese 3 ask yourself why YOU need to make someone feel bad or guilty when you know they have no intention to offend anybody.

Saw this on FB yesterday. :D

1595721867_boon.jpg

When I was doing officer training in the RAAF in 1991 I was chastised by an instructor for referring to the 'black board'. I was told that it was to be called the 'chalk board'. My instructor was not at all pleased with me when, ironically in the same class, he started using a white board. When I asked why a white board was OK but a black board was not I was labelled a trouble maker.

He didn't ever offer me an answer to my question.

Anniegee said:
The only cheese that "offends" me is Limburger...smells like dirty old socks :lol:

Nah, I can go one better.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Casu_marzu

Casu marzu (Sardinian pronunciation: [kazu madzu]; literally 'rotten/putrid cheese'), also called casu modde, casu cunddu and casu frzigu in Sardinian, is a traditional Sardinian sheep milk cheese that contains live insect larvae (maggots). A variation of the cheese, casgiu merzu, is also produced in some Southern Corsican villages.[1]

Derived from pecorino, casu marzu goes beyond typical fermentation to a stage of decomposition, brought about by the digestive action of the larvae of the cheese fly Piophila casei. These larvae are deliberately introduced to the cheese, promoting an advanced level of fermentation and breaking down of the cheese's fats. The texture of the cheese becomes very soft, with some liquid (called lgrima, Sardinian for "teardrop") seeping out. The larvae themselves appear as translucent white worms, roughly 8 mm (0.3 in) long.[2]

These very people that are protesting against the name of a cheese, their next goal, no cows to produce the cheese.

Khun cheese hey , if it was me I would change it to white honky or white cracker cheese.

End of the day companies have to follow trends , McDonald's has done it over the last 15 years as has many.

Yellow cheese doesn't make sense how it's offensive , if it was called Vietcong or pan head maybe yes.

I remember being in a night club back in the 80's and asking some blokes at the bar if I could bum a fag? One obliged and gave me a Benson & Hedges cigarette.....imagine asking that now..... {)

The world's gone mad, I'm glad I won't be around to see how all this shite ends up.

Latest posts