1901 Medal Found With Equinox

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Been out all weekend again, bloody rough conditions on Saturday but it was worth it because Sunday the beaches showed the goods and some coins had been spat up. I found just over a quarter of an interesting chinese coin which was worn as a keepsake and found out it could be remnants of an early 1900s coin.these florins keep rolling in, theres plenty of them either popping out of the dune face or being pushed out of the reefs. Look forward to reporting back next weekend.
7_AD4_D91_D_0_CA3_4_FEE_84_B4_58827_E8_F88_B2.jpg

Cheers eve

Loads of silvers 8) :p
top hunt eve !
:Y: :cool: :Y:
:rainbow: :rainbow: :rainbow:
O:) O:) O:)

You are killing it :party: and 7 sweet silvers :p

I reckon someone is having a laugh happily throwing those quarter pennies around like the stamped penny in the find of month saying - No Gold Lose.

Anyway there looks to be plenty more good stuff at that honey hole.

Look forward to your next post.

Great result :Y:

The Scrounger said:
Always good to get silvers,and two is always better than one :party:

Nice result :Y:
Yeah, need it to pay off when leaving the Goldies because all that can be focused on are the 1c 2c and the silvers down deep

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: Looks like a Chinese opium button with poppy plant bulbs and farm setting :rolleyes: possibly Palmer river gold rush era.

Any chance of a clean up photo, cant tell if I am looking at a golden goose or flying silver ducks. :rolleyes: Could be mistaken :8

The button is a great find, well done on the silvers too. Hopefully your research comes up with some more info on the button, and any relevance to your local area. :Y:

Whoever cut those coins up then threw them on the beach probably needs to see a psychiatrist! Least you got a few that are in one piece and are looking like something good. :)

Haha yeah theyre bad as, cleaning them now. My theory with the cut coins is they must come from a drain somewhere and theyd be coins that have been cut up by a rough cutter at parks or the might have been purposely cut by people.

Latest posts