New Detectorist finds - 2018

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I had a couple of hunts this weekend and got the following.

1522645107_2809.jpg

1522645125_2834.jpg

Another $20 or so and another silver ring, a tiny one but its still a 925 :Y:

I have been just focusing on the goldies really as the spots i have been hitting have been relatively new areas.

Havnt been out for a few weeks so it was good to have a swing today. Spent the morning digging nothing but junk with Pezo for about $6. We decided to hit a spot ive been thinking of on the way home and BAM! We both ended up with $60+ for the arvo. An absolute gold mine and we only did about 1/3 of it. We only dug $2 and $1 signals and had a blast. The rush was unbelievable. $130 between us. 300i and a nox 800.

Heading back there next week for sure.

1525426099_3127.jpg

Got a buckle of some sort too, not sure if its old or not.

1525426209_3131.jpg

I like old lead to being turning white, before I suspect a musket ball. You could measure it, and find a chart on the net to compare.

ctxkid said:
well done, i cannot part with my coins, any of them :8 save em for a rainy day or get more an buy a 3030 ! lol

I used mine to buy some accessories. (Edge digger and find bag)

I keep the reciepts I get from the coin machine so I can have a running tally/total.

Tiezto said:
ctxkid said:
well done, i cannot part with my coins, any of them :8 save em for a rainy day or get more an buy a 3030 ! lol

I used mine to buy some accessories. (Edge digger and find bag)

I keep the reciepts I get from the coin machine so I can have a running tally/total.
cool, my mates spend theirs, i just can't bring myself too 8.( i remember where they all came from (in itself scary) one highlight of the sniff to me is putting the new coins just found in order with the "collection" weird in know , but fun :cool:

Latest posts