Today I COOKED.

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Holy wow(not antagonizing the religious), popcorn is vegetarian ,.... who's got some right now ! 8) :eek:
Might need a special thread Mick, just for the thrashing out of veggie versus meat, that way we can all enjoy the plating up here on this thread, and all have our nutritionally motivated duels and banter on the pro's and con's of raping gaia's own/gnashing of flesh (and leaves) on the other ,..... that way it won't be too great a distance between plates on this this thread. What do ya recon Mick ? Would you like to start and work a special thread like that ? :Y: ;) :Y:

Cooked up a tasty feast of rolled pork loin and some vegetables the other night.

I am really sorry if I offend anyone by putting these photo's up here, but I have to tell the truth....

I cooked the feed in the oven, not the BBQ..... :eek: :eek: :eek: :lol:

1494568834_roast_pork_1.jpg

1494568835_roast_pork_2.jpg

I promise to try better next time and fire up the "Dragon" for a "proper" cooked meal.... O:)

Cheers and beers,

Billy.

Hard Luck said:
Billy said:
silver said:
Lookin good n well presented Billy. :Y: :p :Y:

Thanks Mr Silver, I can't take the credit for the presentation though... if I had my way it would have been dumped on the plate and smothered with gravy :lol:

I was going to say...
Where IS the gravy? :lol:

Never fear HL, it was added in copious amounts (to my plate) after the photo's ;)

It didn't have that smoky gravy taste, but, it was good gravy all the same :cool:

Very nice Mick.
Mods how do I delete this entire section from the site as I am over it.
I really enjoyed all the food that was cooked including some of the vegitarian but it has really gone sour for me and I don,t like where this is heading.
Mackka :(

Thanks mackka it's a bit of a art form and tricky too boot , but the kids love it so gotta keep the masses happy .

I will completely remove all the threads that pertain to a one sided objective. :)
Makka, Don't loose sight Mate, we all all different in our own ways but
we also can not be trained to be one sided.
Point is made.
No further discussion.

Latest posts