CTX madness 2017

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Cheers fellas

CGS, I put them in citric acid for an hour them gave them a rub with bi-carb. Three coins stayed in citric overnight and got a rub the next morning.

Abandoned the detector for the rods again today. First good fish I've caught in years. Well I usually catch good fish but haven't really been fishing in years until the other day.

32cm bream from one of my favourite harbour detecting spots.

1501398967_20170730_105713.jpg

Hey Rod, yeah I'd been thinking about it for ages, kept looking at the fishing gear, a good mate works at the local tackle shop so I went and paid him a visit and got some bait. I've got a few decent spots around here so will be doing a bit more in the near future. I need some new detecting spots or wait for the old ones to replenish a bit.

Definitely Wally, that would be great, been too long between catch ups. Are you back from your trip?

Yes mate, jumping on a plane this morning to spend the week in Perth, so no rest for the wicked just yet.

Got the cruiser back from hail damage repairs now and keen to put the boat in one weekend soon, kicking myself for not taking advantage of the awesome weather on the weekend.

I will keep an eye on the forecast and give you a call.

Hey Wally, what was the wait time at the airport?
I must admit I do like the new Perth terminal.
Cheers
Mackka
PS
Apparently the weather is Cra& and not getting better. Mackka

Hit the Sth Steyne area of Manly beach today, was a bit better than my last hunt there, mnanaged about $53, a couple of dodgy pendants and a heart starter dodgy ring as well. Got an old chinese coin too, a Korean bloke watched me dig it up and I showed him, he was certain it's a very old Qing dynasty coin. Must have been dropped by one of numerous chinese tourists down there.

Another day another dollar...... :D

1501821228_20170804_141529.jpg

1501821228_20170804_141604.jpg

1501821228_20170804_141728.jpg

1501821228_20170804_141827.jpg

Fantastic effort :Y:

The best amount of spendables I have seen here for quite a while for a days effort :party: Sydney,you have got to love it {)

Shame about that ring,looks like a heart stopper for sure.

Look at it this way,you are now officially one ring closer to :party:

P.S. I didn't realise that you had such nice hands :lol:

Latest posts