CTX madness 2017

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Great hunting Heatho , nice pick of the beach and a snodge of a bream! Cracking total , and the Chinese coin , I wonder if I found one or 2 . Will have to hunt through my stuff :Y:

2 Hour hunt this morning of a sportsfield sidelines, haven't done this place for about a year, seems to have replenished quite well.

1502260302_20170809_161317.jpg

Goldpick said:
You must be sick of digging those things by now Heatho, talking about a renewable resource! :D
can get that way Goldpick , but I'm reliant on the area i live in , so spendables , and rings and rarely a relic and a pre- dec is my lot in detecting at the moment :)

I hear you Heatho, detecting can be a little expensive at the fuel bowser when searching for prospective sites, not to mention a drain on detecting time. You are very lucky to have such good areas so close to home to keep you going, goldies around here get hoovered up others in a matter of minutes wherever events occur - hence why I rarely bother. :)

Goldpick said:
I hear you Heatho, detecting can be a little expensive at the fuel bowser when searching for prospective sites, not to mention a drain on detecting time. You are very lucky to have such good areas so close to home to keep you going, goldies around here get hoovered up others in a matter of minutes wherever events occur - hence why I rarely bother. :)

It's very busy area where I live mate, lot's of ovals and parks that are always packed, plus all the beaches. I think though some of the guys out of Sydney get consistently older finds though as most of the oldest areas in Sydney have been concreted over. Yeah, not much point in chasing goldies if there aren't many there.

Latest posts