CTX madness 2017

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ktmman said:
A pair of 6ers in the hand is worth many goldies in my books :Y:
That belongs in Prospecting Australia The Book of quotes for Coin Shooters :lol: :Y:
Or a Pair of 6ers in the hand is better than them still being buried in the bush :lol:
Crackers Heatho :cool: :Y: Nice :party:

Cheers fellas

Got $15 in goldies CGS.

Sixpences have been way over represented in my finds lately GP, they just keep coming.

Was a digger retrieval Silver. I'm uploading the vids now, it's in 3 parts, the silvers were nearly the last targets of the session. I found the 1914, then closed the hole, ran the detector back over it and there was the 56 in there too, so it was a small coin spill. Wish I got the first one out on video, wasn't expecting 2 sixpences in one hole, was expecting a dollar coin.

Managed a few more silvers today and yeah you guessed it, more sixpences and a thrippy. Managed to capture them all on video too, though I tend to waffle on a bit lol. :D :Y:

1500536787_20170720_150731.jpg

Waffle on no,don't worry I do too :lol:

I am assuming that you have some spendables with those sweet silvers :party:

Another effort worth posting :Y:

Looks good to me :D

Good spendables and you are still pulling some sweet silvers :cool:

Ye old honey hole still have some old honey :Y:

Thanks fellas.

Sure does look good Sandta, got a flash of the stones and thought I had hit something good. Oh well, better luck next time.

I've got a about 15 coins to clean up Silver, will do them over the weekend and post a pic.

Latest posts