Squirrels 505 Finds

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi 7.62

Right on again. I just did my first picture upload tonight. Thanks for the help.

Yeah thanks for the comments guy's. It is a full sov, however there could be halves there? i don't know as i had tid 18 nulled Doh (smacks forehead). I'm thinking the "E" wishfull as i really want to get in the water. :Y: Thanks B5 i didn't consider drones :mad: it will mean one eye to the sky 8) as can't hear them with headphones on. wonder when they will include a drone early warning detection system in the detector control boxes? :p Yes i do consider myself lucky D13, lucky i get to spend so many hours swinging ;) after all it is a numbers game mate :D don't worry heatho your time is coming mate :Y: remember a few rings started popping up and nek minute everyone is scoring them :) May just happen that way with the big coins :lol: a collective summoning if you like ]:D Not sure on the citric comment RKT?. Anyway thanks again folks, hope you all have plenty of luck and most importantly, Time To Swing. SS.

Full on ,..... 8) have ya quit detecting since hittin the big time with the sov :eek: ,...... nothing you find will feel the same again, every find now that is not a sov will feel like a slump find even if it's a bewdy (for a little while at least).
Hope ya don't give up now n get back in there regardless ! :lol:

Nah haven't quit Silver, just been flat out working in the lead up to christmas. everyone wants there yards, gardens, houses and windows all loking pretty for xmas.
silver said:
Full on ,..... 8) have ya quit detecting since hittin the big time with the sov :eek: ,...... nothing you find will feel the same again, every find now that is not a sov will feel like a slump find even if it's a bewdy (for a little while at least).
Hope ya don't give up now n get back in there regardless ! :lol:

So below are the results of the last 5 hunts i've managed to find time for. All were local around town as i have been time poor.

1514111860_23845815_1888434921183973_5082981116596673421_o.jpg

1514111905_2017-12-23___cycfc.jpg

1514112279_2017-12-24_18.29.01.jpg

1514111988_2017-12-24_18.29.25.jpg

Sorry only mob photos, wishing everyone and their families a safe and happy christmas. Regards, Reg.

Latest posts