B5MECH's ATGold finds

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks Guys :cool: :Y: ....I Think I got them all..
There has to be some in the sand castle but is sooooo full of junk roots and grass that it's too hard to pick through :/
Gota come up with a better idea before the pile gets dumped :rolleyes: ...Un sieve-able even tried my sand scoop :eek:
ktmman said:
FINE,you win the crusty coin competition.... :D
:lol: Ohno :eek: That's a special title there K :lol: ....Krusty the clown the crusted coin conjurer :lol:
[video=480,360]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-hS1o8DxyFw[/video]
:lol: :rolleyes:
Had a quick run and out came the Call me a Priest medallion :eek: :rolleyes: Abort mission :rolleyes:
1499916425_nnn_001.jpg

1499916425_nnn_002.jpg

Wonder if that little blob is melted silver :eek:

dam it said:
:eek: :D :Y:
Its a what
:lol: It's 1966 1c coin that was somehow sitting with a sixpence in a spot that a fire burnt a building down and the 6p got just hot enough to melt to the 1c :eek:
Fused itself to it and partly silver plated the 1c and the black shite is from the swamp sand like a borax flux :eek: hard as glass :lol:
From this hunt...just thought it smelt like silver so couldn't chuck it in the junk pile dam it :lol: :Y:
https://www.prospectingaustralia.com/forum/viewtopic.php?pid=344484#p344484
Would have been cool to keep it like it came out :/ ...Lesson ...Always respect your finds, even if it looks like a Burnt BB :eek: :lol: :Y:

cashgoldsilver said:
A nice variety of valuables there - some legal tender and sweet ye old silver's {)

Good effort :Y:

golddiggerart
Today 04:18 pm

Nice you got some silver, not sure about the Seiko.... :) :)
Thanks gda and cgs :cool: :Y: Nice to get broken Jewellery with the chain still attached :rainbow: :party: :cool:

Heatho said:
Nice finds mate, well done. Cross is a good find. :Y:
Thanks Heatho :cool: :Y: Cant believe the whole chain pulled out with it :lol: ...
I was hoping the watch was a solid gold case but think Seiko only painted it gold :rolleyes: :/ :lol:

Ramjet said:
Nice silver B5. Interesting that we find plenty of pendants etc but very few of the chains that go with them.
Thanks RJ :cool: :Y: ...I've never found just a chain so been wondering if I dismiss them as junk :eek:
I'll have to do a test with a small piece just to get used to what they would sound like if it was spread out
Thinking being so thin it may be a hard target to actually hit solid :eek:
All the Pendants with no chains....Hmmmm they have to be out there somewhere hey :lol: :Y:

Latest posts