B5MECH's ATGold finds

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A quick look around between puddles :rolleyes: :eek: 8)
1490928755_eee_001.jpg

Squashed silver :/ :eek:

Thanks Smoky :cool: :Y: and a silver is better than no silver hey :eek: :lol:

B5MECH said:
:rolleyes: 2c @ 3.06g per coin......326.797..coins per kilo and 1c @ 2.30g per coin......434.782...coins per kilo... :eek:
Face value for 1kg of 2c's..$6.53 and 1c's is..$4.34 8)
Depends if it's worth cleaning BB's, 100 1c's for every dollar and 50 2c's for every other dollar :eek: that's a lot of BB cleaning :rolleyes: :eek: :lol:
Edit....rough scrap price guide link
http://www.scrapmetal-prices.com.au/
Back to this....found my last year receipt finally 8)
1490933732_ss_002.jpg

So at the price I sell copper for... 1c's get scrapped and 2c's may be worth taking to the bank if there good enough to be accepted as a coin :eek:
If you sell to the bank the coins must be on weight and clean and to scrap them cleaning them will get a few cents more
Clean copper is worth more than dirty copper, depends on how many you have to if it's worth the hassle
So silver who will buy lead scrap in ingots for more than that :rolleyes: :lol: let me know, I have got more than $1 a kilo for it before :D
I've got a stack building now :D

B5MECH said:
Thanks Smoky :cool: :Y: and a silver is better than no silver hey :eek: :lol:

B5MECH said:
:rolleyes: 2c @ 3.06g per coin......326.797..coins per kilo and 1c @ 2.30g per coin......434.782...coins per kilo... :eek:
Face value for 1kg of 2c's..$6.53 and 1c's is..$4.34 8)
Depends if it's worth cleaning BB's, 100 1c's for every dollar and 50 2c's for every other dollar :eek: that's a lot of BB cleaning :rolleyes: :eek: :lol:
Edit....rough scrap price guide link
http://www.scrapmetal-prices.com.au/
Back to this....found my last year receipt finally 8)
https://www.prospectingaustralia.com/forum/img/member-images/6829/1490933732_ss_002.jpg
So at the price I sell copper for... 1c's get scrapped and 2c's may be worth taking to the bank if there good enough to be accepted as a coin :eek:
If you sell to the bank the coins must be on weight and clean and to scrap them cleaning them will get a few cents more
Clean copper is worth more than dirty copper, depends on how many you have to if it's worth the hassle
So silver who will buy lead scrap in ingots for more than that :rolleyes: :lol: let me know, I have got more than $1 a kilo for it before :D
I've got a stack building now :D
Someone who is making sinkers to sell B5 ,... I lost contact with my man before I even made a sale (he shifted somewhere unknown), so when I find him I have 3 buckets full of lead to sell him ,..... 8) Mmmmmm, maybe I'll cut out the middle man and buy some sinker moulds instead. :Y: ]:D

golddiggerart said:
lol Crumbs? I'd be happy with that if it was a couple of hours 10x it for 6 hours I'd be really happy. :) :eek: :D :D :D
Thanks gda :) :Y: It's been difficult lately with all the rain the grass is soooo long I'm limited to where I can go :/ where I want to be is knee deep and getting deeper by the day :lol: :lol:

Danny13 said:
What's that hart shaped pendant made out of ?
Just a Variety Club badge, brass chrome plate :rolleyes: :/ funny I used to work for one of the Variety head honchos, wish they made them from silver :rolleyes:

GypsyGoldAu said:
Nice locket/pendant there.... :Y:

Looks like your hunting modern ground atm...only one pd.

Cheers
That's because I've taken them all Gypsy.. :lol: just picking up crumbs now :/ I rarely leave my postcode :lol: :lol:
Going to try something different soon, a who the hell would swing there spot :lol: :lol: ;)

Danny13 said:
B5MECH said:
Danny13 said:
What's that hart shaped pendant made out of ?
Just a Variety Club badge, brass chrome plate :rolleyes: :/ funny I used to work for one of the Variety head honchos, wish they made them from silver :rolleyes:
yeah it looked like it might of been plated . Nice hoard of goldies B5
Thanks Dan ;) :Y: gota find the new migration trail and a new special spot ;) :Y:

B5MECH said:
GypsyGoldAu said:
Nice locket/pendant there.... :Y:

Looks like your hunting modern ground atm...only one pd.

Cheers
That's because I've taken them all Gypsy.. :lol: just picking up crumbs now :/ I rarely leave my postcode :lol: :lol:
Going to try something different soon, a who the hell would swing there spot :lol: :lol: ;)
Probably should ask Heatho first B5 :lol: :p

Latest posts