Xterra 705 finds

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Some good signs so far if hitting the older predecs with only a foot removed, hopefully yet more erosion to come to expose some of the deeper finds, especially some gold targets. ;)

Goldpick said:
Some good signs so far if hitting the older predecs with only a foot removed, hopefully yet more erosion to come to expose some of the deeper finds, especially some gold targets. ;)
Cheers Gp..ive got a few pds there lately even before that cut...and as you said there should be alot more down deep :Y:

golddiggerart said:
Oh looks like a winning spot mate, awesome stuff and I hope more show up for you. :) :Y:
Cheers GDA...Its definitely a promosing spot.Should be a lot more cool finds to come...cant wait fore that big cut to expose a whole heap of coins :Y:

Smoky bandit said:
B5MECH said:
:eek: You weren't joking :eek: Nice work Smoky :cool: :Y: any cyclones due 8)
Mate theres one hanging around near Hawaii i think..is it wrong to want it to come this way :lol: :lol: ]:D ]:D
Hmmmm.... does that mean I'm bad for hoping this is Sydney's winter ]:D ]:D :Y:
1494503114_gty_snow_aftermath_03_mm_160125_12x5_1600.jpg

He did well to get his door open ]:D :lol: :lol:

silver said:
Smoky bandit said:
B5MECH said:
:eek: You weren't joking :eek: Nice work Smoky :cool: :Y: any cyclones due 8)
Mate theres one hanging around near Hawaii i think..is it wrong to want it to come this way :lol: :lol: ]:D ]:D
All we need is a glancing blow. :lol:
Dam :eek: you blew a bit hard silver....my power has just blown :rolleyes: what next.. :rolleyes: ...just ours :N: :eek:
Terminal... :eek: ....main fuse box dodgy Metricon wiring :rolleyes:

rocketaroo said:
If your finding the thrips, then your no missing much!
Thats true mate..Ive even found a couple of pot rivit heads that gave off a diggable signal :Y: .But i do dig a few false targets.... as i run the xterra a bit hot on the beach to get those dipper thrippys:Y:

Great spot Smoky, when the big one comes through and strips that beachthere will be coins everywhere, I hadn't found many pre dec on out beaches until the big one hit and then they were everywhere nearly sunbaking. :)

Heatho said:
Great spot Smoky, when the big one comes through and strips that beachthere will be coins everywhere, I hadn't found many pre dec on out beaches until the big one hit and then they were everywhere nearly sunbaking. :)
Yer Heatho the concentration of coins are only along 40 mtr patch of beach....Ive found no coins either side of it...though im sure they would be there somewhere....the deeper coins i have found there have been from 1906 to 1916...then a few in the 1950s much shallower.....I will be there as the storm is hitting that beach. :eek: :eek: :Y: ..just so i dont miss out ....Im expecting some really old ones as the area was a popular camping spot from the late 1800s :Y: :lol:

Latest posts