Xterra 705 finds

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Some interesting finds there Smoky, the thrill of the hunt, it's magic and keeps us coming back for more, even in this hot weather, nice finds.
SinHof.

Hey Dan not sure what the Chinese things are.....My eyes lit up when i seen the 99.99..as they are quite heavy :eek: ...............Yer Mackka its just a modified trowl from bunnings mate ...I need to invest in a good steel digger :Y: ..............Yes Sinhof...The thrill of the hunt is what its all about..You just never know what you might dig up. :Y:

Cheers Silver...i was going to get one of those......But i think i will get one of those garrett knife thingymajigs :Y:

No worries Smokey, I like mine for the strength and point, and the accuracy and control it gives me in retrieval, I'd worry too much with a sharp edge, but I can see the merrits it would have in that tuff mongrel grass that matts together like an arabian carpet ,.... I seem to avoid that type of grass to the detriment of my silver count I'm sure too ! :eek:

Smoky bandit said:
I ve seen them at bunnings...i will pick one up today.......as i found out this morning..... it pays to have a spare..Cheers Mate :Y:
Just make sure of the brand Smokey ,.... not all diggers that look alike are made of the same metel ! ;)

silver said:
Smoky bandit said:
I ve seen them at bunnings...i will pick one up today.......as i found out this morning..... it pays to have a spare..Cheers Mate :Y:
Just make sure of the brand Smokey ,.... not all diggers that look alike are made of the same metel ! ;)
:Y: :Y: :Y:

There silver aren't they? or do you mean heavy like lead? maybe there a small weight for a miniature pendulum scale 8)
Any chance they weigh 99.99 grames :rolleyes: the shape looks familiar but the size makes me think jewellery :rainbow:
or are they brass? interesting bits 8)
Or they 3 1/8 hmmmmmm, sort of look like small hanging weights from something :eek:

Got this one Silver .....from k mart $5...feels strong....i will test it tomoz.....Hopefully it will last till my new one arrives :D
1486784618_20170211_134001-600x800.jpg

Smoky bandit said:
Hey B5....I scraped one and its silver underneath...But Its not lead......next time i go past a Chinese takeaway ill stop in and ask them if they know what they are :Y:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: The local fish and chip shop :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Have you got scales .00, do an SG test will tell you if there solid silver then you can clean in citric :Y:
If there solid they will be jewellery :rainbow: :party:

Latest posts