WTB ; Folding river sluice

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Hi all ;
Am on the hunt for a folding river sluice , would anyone have one tucked away that they would be willing to part with ?

Thanks;
Nathan

If you have no success here then try Aussie Sapphire. Not sure if they still have them. just drop them a line. they are pretty friendly and helpful.

Yeah thanks guys , there are new ones for sale on E-bay also , but was seeing if there was one second hand going for sale.

there is a real cheap one on eaby currently, 3 days left and only 37.00 bid so far eBay item number:

Nah not what I was after muzz , JUST after a folding river sluice , which can be folded up and strapped onto the back of a backpack , or strapped to the side of my esky on the kayak .
this is the one I will probably end up getting , be going for a bit of a run with the detector for a few days next week , and would love to have a sluice by then too , but wont get this shipped from the states in time .
So just take the pan and detector , and ill end up ordereing one so I got it by the next trip away probably at xmas .

http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/251677526815

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts