4 pin curly cord (SD, GP) wanted

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Hi All,
Does anyone have a spare 4 pin curly cord in very good condition (no fraying and it's working) they are willing to part with?
Willing to pay $35 (with postage included).
Cheers đź‘Ť

sorry just had a look but it was a 5 pin regards john have you tried coiltek ,ee days, miners den and lucky strike

Hi @old hand thanks for getting back to me, shame it was a 5 pin mate.
I'll double check with coiltek, it's been a few months since I queried it so maybe they might have something or maybe another member might as well đź‘Ť
Cheers

I have one I'd be willing to sell but it would be coming from America, it's a brand new Coiltek heavy duty, let me know and we can figure out a price. I just shipped something else for a forum member who can vouch for me.

You can make your own cable use the old 4 pin ends or jay car have them with the cable there is a pos and neg and the other 2 are audio .There is a person repairs and does mods he may have some he is called the mechanic and lives north of Maryborough i am not sure of is address some other members may now it regards john

You can make your own cable use the old 4 pin ends or jay car have them with the cable there is a pos and neg and the other 2 are audio .There is a person repairs and does mods he may have some he is called the mechanic and lives north of Maryborough i am not sure of is address some other members may now it regards john
sounds interesting mate but I'm not the best on the tools I must admin @old hand đź‘Ť

I have one I'd be willing to sell but it would be coming from America, it's a brand new Coiltek heavy duty, let me know and we can figure out a price. I just shipped something else for a forum member who can vouch for me.
Hi Jennifer, thanks but with shipping cost from US at the moment, sadly it won't be viable..thanks for reaching out đź‘Ť
Cheers

It doesn't have to be a curly cord. You can make one up from a 4 core cable. 2 are for the power and the other 2 are for the audio. If your soldering skills are fine then it is easy to make one up.

Regards Axtyr.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts