Wow! New BLITZGOLD Pocket Sluice

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
What a fantastic product! If you want to order just contact me. LOL :D

1445027192_blitzgold_pocket_sluice_flyer_web.jpg

Lol I reckon that sluice will catch a nugget or two. Just think they will be gift wrapped as well. :D

Wow toilet sluice handy if ya crappin gold out must be like the hen willy wonky had layin golden eggs. Think I will test pan a few of my nuggets before I jump in and purchase one

OMG seriously? The admin just deleted my thread in another forum and I got a warning because Im not allowed to advertise products. LOL There is no such thing like a toilet sluice! It's a joke put together in photoshop :D :D :D

daniel2015 said:
OMG seriously? The admin just deleted my thread in another forum and I got a warning because Im not allowed to advertise products. LOL There is no such thing like a toilet sluice! It's a joke put together in photoshop :D :D :D
Damn it I just spent an hour test panning. lmao pmsl :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

daniel2015 said:

lol, i did see the concept of an S Bend (underflow sluice) which looked similar -- 4 x 90 diameter S bends in series with different highs and a trap opener at each bottom end. The toilet opening had deep frying sieve to catch anything over 0.6cm (this thing was working as a clean up gig) :D

Funnily we do actually crap gold "butt" not catchable by that "concraption". A mate of mine was researching the viability of mining gold from sewerage sludges and found .77g/t au and 18.8g/t ag. He's done other work on sewerage as well. Here's a link to an abstract:

http://researchonline.jcu.edu.au/13263/

Jon

I just went and filled my cistern with paydirt ... i think your going to have some hiccups working out a suitable grizzly setup because it wont get past the float valve

blisters said:
Funnily we do actually crap gold "butt" not catchable by that "concraption". A mate of mine was researching the viability of mining gold from sewerage sludges and found .77g/t au and 18.8g/t ag. He's done other work on sewerage as well. Here's a link to an abstract:

http://researchonline.jcu.edu.au/13263/

Jon

Hi,

There was also an article on getting gold from sewerage in the latest Gold Gem and Treasure magazine.

Cheers

eadesy77 ;)

@DropBear of course it's a joke. There is no such thing like a toilet sluice :) I just took some photos and put it together in photoshop.

Latest posts