WOW Imagine finding this......

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ryan1981 said:
Gee HOW Surprising same thing that started in another thread, you negative blokes are unbelievable, IT IS AN OLD FIND, clear!!!!!!!
Lee[/quot

Your a bit sensitive ATM mate.

"negative" Not really.......I did not realize that it was an old find, sorry for upsetting you.

you must own shares in ML,lol
Ryan

Well if you immediately, suspect something id dodgy & or has been put forth for the sole intent of advertising for a particular up-coming product release, then to me that is being negative!!!!

Sensitive, no mate not me :)

I am just highlighting this because this is not the first time you or others have jumped in on the Negative side of a discussion before even checking out all the "FACTS" it is an old find, could be fake? who really knows, we all know there are large nuggets out there.
So next time have a bit of a think before you post & maybe just say nothing instead of trying to stir the pot.

Not everything should be looked upon as "Dodgy"

Before you make a statement as Stupid as the one highlighted !!!!!!!!!!! go back & check my past comments on the SDC issue's FFS.

Lee

Jesus guys it was only an opinion based on what I could see.
Or aren't we allowed to have an opinion?
I guess we're meant to be sheep and follow the crowd.

Wasn't meant to offend anyone.

Being "SKEPTICAL" not easily convinced having doubts or reservations.....
there is a difference. ;)

rc62burke, i was in support of you,in the last negative dribble that yourself and one of the the MODS were involved in, but its quite clear to me now that you seem to enjoy the conflict.

Im sorry that I have insulted you tremendous intelligence so much, it must be very hard for you sit and read peoples opinions when they clash with your sensibilities :(

Sorry also for not scouring the internet for previous articles on the above mentioned gold nugget........And obtaining all the "FACTS"

wooly said:
I borrowed this from facebook.. Its not mine 8.(

This was found late 2014 in W.A
this is half of the nugget.
i might show the other bigger half later.
we can not give details of weight as is confidential.
i have full permission to show.
Minelab Boys n girls Worlds Best Metal Detection.
This was found late 2014 in W.A
this is half of the nugget.
i might show the other bigger half later.
we can not give details of weight as is confidential.
i have full permission to show.
Minelab Boys n girls Worlds Best Metal Detection.

https://www.prospectingaustralia.co...44_1388917848084031_7100304458266075865_n.jpg

Great post Wooly,

I could look at that all day. :cool:

Going to have to roll with Wooly on this one lads, was sitting in a hire car heading back from a 12 hour shift with a good mate when a picture (95%) identical to the one wooly has shared popped up on his phone, the fellow who found it is good mates with the bloke i was working with, this was mid to late 2014, the pic I saw showed the nugget still with some dirt on it, I was shown the pic and asked to keep my mouth closed and I reckon I've done a pretty good job, if it is the same "lump" wooly ask whoever gave you permission to post the pic if they know "shotcreter Baz" riddled in tats and now works for Normet.
If it isn't the same lump of Au and a different bloke then I've fu##t up, let the cat outa the bag.
Anyways..... I'm a believer, I want to believe that there is still big lumps of gold left out there for us.......um......ME to find,
Fell free to PM me wooly if you want my mates full name and what have you ;)

They are still out there boys, all you have to do is walk over it with the right equipment, and have enough nouse to recognize the murmur.

dwt said:
wooly ask whoever gave you permission to post the pic

Didn't know I needed permission to post a pic from Facebook after all they have a share button below them.
Anyway I have no idea who found it, all I did was share the pic and the story that was with it.
The post for some reason has been removed from facebook so I will also remove the pic from here.

Ryan1981 said:
Being "SKEPTICAL" not easily convinced having doubts or reservations.....
there is a difference. ;)

rc62burke, i was in support of you,in the last negative dribble that yourself and one of the the MODS were involved in, but its quite clear to me now that you seem to enjoy the conflict.

Im sorry that I have insulted you tremendous intelligence so much, it must be very hard for you sit and read peoples opinions when they clash with your sensibilities :(

Sorry also for not scouring the internet for previous articles on the above mentioned gold nugget........And obtaining all the "FACTS"

Ryan
I have no interest in having a punch up over the internet mate.
I am merely outlining my take on the negativity - Sceptical, doubts, reservations all words used to describe a negative connotation.

I do not enjoy the conflict & that is not my aim here, however by the quotes below all taken from your posts, it would appear you are trying to be "Sarcastic & Antagonistic" with me, possibly trying to make me shut-up????? I don't mind debating the fact & finer points in any discussion, I try to make it a point to not attack any poster within a thread I attack the issue at hand.

"Your a bit sensitive ATM mate"

"sorry for upsetting you".

"you must own shares in ML,lol"

"you tremendous intelligence "

"when they clash with your sensibilities :( "

I don't claim any higher intelligence than the next bloke, I simply knew it was an old find because I have been in the forum world for a while now!!

My comment in regards your comment ""you must own shares in ML,lol" was merely a reminder that before making such comments one should be informed a little, I have no loyalty to ML, if the ATX proved to be as good/ better than the SDC I would have bought it.

So lets agree to disagree on various things & move on.
I admit I may have jumped in a little quick on this call, so sorry about that!!!!!
cheers
Lee

dwt said:
Going to have to roll with Wooly on this one lads, was sitting in a hire car heading back from a 12 hour shift with a good mate when a picture (95%) identical to the one wooly has shared popped up on his phone, the fellow who found it is good mates with the bloke i was working with, this was mid to late 2014, the pic I saw showed the nugget still with some dirt on it, I was shown the pic and asked to keep my mouth closed and I reckon I've done a pretty good job, if it is the same "lump" wooly ask whoever gave you permission to post the pic if they know "shotcreter Baz" riddled in tats and now works for Normet.
If it isn't the same lump of Au and a different bloke then I've fu##t up, let the cat outa the bag.
Anyways..... I'm a believer, I want to believe that there is still big lumps of gold left out there for us.......um......ME to find,

it was nearly dismissed as iron , as the story goes from what I heard ,,

wooly said:
dwt said:
wooly ask whoever gave you permission to post the pic

Didn't know I needed permission to post a pic from Facebook after all they have a share button below them.
Anyway I have no idea who found it, all I did was share the pic and the story that was with it.
The post for some reason has been removed from facebook so I will also remove the pic from here.
Yeah righteo, I understood the whole text with the pic was yours, my mistake mate :lol:

Real or fake who cares? Personally looks like coral or golden painted driftwood. If its fake its annoying as to why would you, and if its real well,,,,,,, we just keep digging.

stalker said:
dwt said:

it was nearly dismissed as iron , as the story goes from what I heard ,,
Don't know the ins and outs of the find mate, only saw the pic of a guy holding a fricking big lump of gold, it looked identical as the one posted here, and no one gets a grin on there face like he had holding lead!!! :lol:
From what my good mate told me about the finders they're well deserving of it ;)
Onya fellas :D

Latest posts