WOW Imagine finding this......

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I borrowed this from facebook.. Its not mine 8.(

This was found late 2014 in W.A
this is half of the nugget.
i might show the other bigger half later.
we can not give details of weight as is confidential.
i have full permission to show.
Minelab Boys n girls Worlds Best Metal Detection.
This was found late 2014 in W.A
this is half of the nugget.
i might show the other bigger half later.
we can not give details of weight as is confidential.
i have full permission to show.
Minelab Boys n girls Worlds Best Metal Detection.

1422924326_10389144_1388917848084031_7100304458266075865_n.jpg

Nice one Wooly

Late 2014 , Minelab , could this have been something to do with the testing of the 7000 ?

Cheers

There's something about huge nuggets that invokes two reactions. First is whoa!!!!! Next is the same as you LC. Can't help but look at Hand of faith in the same light.
Great share anyway Wooley.

wooly said:
Seems to be a lot of negative people on this forum these days.......................

Its an awesome nugget mate,
and i wasn't really being negative, I was making a statement about MY observation leading up to previous ML upgrades, do you remember when the 5000 came out, and the awesome finds found in areas that had been flogged by lesser machines ect????

So it seems that whenever there's a public holiday or school holiday coming up,
or a new super amazing detector due to be released, if a huge nugget is found at that time,
its to promote tourism or sell a product??
To me it matters not when a huge nugget is found and displayed, let me see it and drool.
Gold is not only where you find it, BUT when you find it and display.
Thanks for the wonderful share wooly ;)
Bring on some more pics I say.
Cheers Steve :D

LC76 said:
There's a piece partway down that looks like it's fallen to reveal a grey base.

there is two grey bits, half way and 2/3rds down, i say crap

jus saying 'my opinion'

Common....that little bit of grey!

That has to be a bit of Mercury attached to the gold when it went through the old timers sluice box :D
Obviously it was not big enough for them to worry about abck then...they just wanted big nuggets :p

Gold plated driftwood..... lmao.. just kidding guys.. great pic great share.. i so want to go diggin :/ bloody work.. 6weeks 1 day 9 hrs to go 8.(

Ryan1981 said:
its always funny that on the eve of minelab releasing a new product line that some finds a big "nugget"
You must admit its great advertising.

Im not saying thats whats going on here, just saying.

Gee HOW Surprising same thing that started in another thread, you negative blokes are unbelievable, IT IS AN OLD FIND, clear!!!!!!!
Lee

Gee HOW Surprising same thing that started in another thread, you negative blokes are unbelievable, IT IS AN OLD FIND, clear!!!!!!!
Lee[/quot

Your a bit sensitive ATM mate.

"negative" Not really.......I did not realize that it was an old find, sorry for upsetting you.

you must own shares in ML,lol
Ryan

Latest posts