Why this is this is the BEST SITE

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Pretty immature really, and I can't believe the admin / mods allow the discussion to continue. It doesn't project a good atmosphere to their visitors so it's no wonder the sites on the decline :rolleyes:

This is the best site because of the members.
We have wonderful people like walnliz, much experience and so very willing to share it, Nugget who as admin, keeps away the spammers and time wasters.
Just 2 examples of the great people who are willing to share the passion for this great hobby.
Sorry to the dozens of others I haven't mentioned.
Let's keep it the friendliest site around.

Cheers

Rod

Totally agree Rod. I can not believe Nugget's hard work. What a champ. Wal & Liz's Videos have helped me no end. A mate and I are in fact starting on Wals Highbanker. I showed the video to him and he was blown away. Anyway I am here to stay. Must be , I just bought 3 shirts and will wear them with pride.
Thanks again fellas
Cheers
Rockerfella

I appreciate the kind words Rockerfella, its all the kind hearted members that have made the forum what it is today, and I'm thankful that we haven't had too many dramas.

I've received your shirt order and will get it off to the supplier asap.

Nugget.

I was a member of most of the Aussie prospecting forums but was only active on a few. AGP was a great site (the first i felt comfortable posting on) and does still have some handy info. But there, and most other forums seemed to see a lot of arguments, unfounded accusations and people talking down at others :|
No need for that sort of crap :mad:

Thanks nugget for making a great, friendly and informative site :cool: :D

rockerfella said:
Totally agree Rod. I can not believe Nugget's hard work. What a champ. Wal & Liz's Videos have helped me no end. A mate and I are in fact starting on Wals Highbanker. I showed the video to him and he was blown away. Anyway I am here to stay. Must be , I just bought 3 shirts and will wear them with pride.
Thanks again fellas
Cheers
Rockerfella

I have almost worn out my shirts n hat already :)
Have to order more. Lol

PS. Any locals building a Wal high banker, I have several of the bread crates if needed ;)

Here here Shivan
Hope to catch up with you soon at the Ford. I have seen you You Tube Videos. I will have my highbanker soon so If I see you I will say D'day
Cheers mate
Rockerfella
Canberra

I'm a moderator on a different forum (not prospecting related) and I've moderated a few Yahoo groups in the last few years.
I know how much time it takes to keep the forum running smoothly, so Nugget is to be commended for his efforts. It's pretty easy for any forum to quickly spiral out of control if a member has an axe to grind, or even unintentionally posts something that's taken out of context.
This forum is great, the people are friendly, the information is great and there's even the opportunity for general chat - such as the Australian History thread and the Introduction section. Newbies are given warm welcomes as well.
I always look forward to hitting that "New Posts" button and I read them all. I can honestly say that if I hadn't found this forum I probably would've given it away after the first outing when I didn't get any gold.

3 cheers for Nugget!

Au

Yeah went on too long that one. There is some good people on that site though & good advice etc.

Have to agree that this site is starting to stand out above the others I am a member of. Have yet to see anything get out of hand & even when opinions differ the discussion remains civil.

The best thing for me is the unbiased advice given & open minded answering of questions + the diversity of information from coin & relic hunters, gold detectorists, wet gold prospectors, gem hunters and so on that eagerly pass on their knowledge, experience & opinion.
Keep up the good work Nugget & All

Will do Shivan , look forward to it. :) How old was the flying scotsman 75 or something. What a wealth of knowledge he would be. Those guys missed a real good opportunity

Cheers mate
Rockerfella

the duck said:
All knowledge is good knowledge, and you are what you see, this is a great forum because it has great members and a great atmosphere and careful as nugget may run for pm if you keep giving him good wraps lol

I really don't know what you're talking about.

Now, moving forward into a greener future :lol:

Latest posts