Who is online? Members and Guests.

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
joe said:
Nugget may have to upgrade to a bigger server soon- more raffle tickets to come :)

The server we run now is somewhat overkill so that we don't slow down during peak times. But, in saying that I'm in the process or organising prizes for our Easter raffle so I should have it up very soon :)

It's becoming a great resource for me. I'm reading and watching a lot and sometimes questions still come up and the answer is here. Everyone is very friendly too and I get a sense of community...even through we're spread out all over Australia.

Does anyone know how many members do we have in total?

The total number of members can be found at the very bottom of the forum homepage along with other various stats. We currently have 2470 registered members.

Nugget said:
The total number of members can be found at the very bottom of the forum homepage along with other various stats. We currently have 2470 registered members.
soon enough we should be able get a seat in parliament (party - Prospecting Australia) :D

joe said:
Nugget said:
soon enough we should be able get a seat in parliament (party - Prospecting Australia) :D

As long as someone more intelligent than me does the talking :lol:

Nugget said:
joe said:
Nugget said:

As long as someone more intelligent than me does the talking :lol:

006.5 :D

Geez nugget I've got to give it to you mate, 266 like minded people online! Thank you so much for bringing us all together on one site.

1398944945_image.jpg

If you are a regular guest, who maybe has a look at the forum when you come into work, how about just becoming a member, so that as a collective group of like minded people this forum can have an even greater voice than it does now. Yes you may only be one person, but collectively as we band together, the greater number will be able to make a greater noise. Help us all protect the rights of the prospector/fossicker to enjoy the passtime we all love. Come on, get behind the forum!!!!!!!

Hmm, I agree with Daz on signing up, access to the hidden boards is another good reason too.

Just to say Daz, these figures don't really say anything. Many of the guests could very well be forum members not able to log in from certain locations. There's things like workplace internet monitoring, being on a public computer etc. all preventing people to log in, or stay logged in, from specific locations.

Hi there everyone! Just clicked back to main page and saw 3 members and 170 Guests.

Any explanations for this anomaly or anonymity?

We have a very popular forum with a wealth of information and many helpful members here from Australia and abroad.
Who might the 170 Guests be ??? always many guests online.

Come say hello people, introduce yourselves and share your journeys. Most of us don't bite :D

Cheers GG :Y:

I think there should be greater restrictions on what can be accessed by guests :Y: and a little more on members maybe so it saves more juicy stuff for subscribed members :Y: :Y: :party: ..
Atleast members contribute where as some guest never will :( as they are just trolls milking info to help themselves :mad:

What do u want a senerio that there's ( us and them )may b i cant afford member fee , because every time ilook at this hobby someone whants too bite me in the back pocket i dare u to ask minelab or garrett how much they make on the machines, $25 4 a scoup 2.80 at mitre 10 leave the fourm open 2 every one just like parks its 4 all of us 2 use it pity we don,t have blokes like phil sternes formerly garrett until someone wanted 2 push him out and allways past his knowledge 4 free ( us and them) i in the last 2 yrs have spent 20,000 dollars on machines and not one have rang 2 c how im going ,so yes im 1 of the trolls so next time when out at my gold field and my peoples land(Barkge clan) and they ask 4 help ,ill ask him if his a member? and belive u me theres not 2 many people out here past Broken Hill , until this day ive been kicked all my life because i dont were elders shirt 2 town (us &them) color of my skin (us & them)lets move forward together as 1

Hey Flatlander have you tried getting out of the other side of the bed?

BTW the initial post was referring to members here who log on. There is no fee to become a member here.
Sometimes people log on sometimes not.
You can become a paid subscriber here if you choose, it removes ads and gives you a bigger inbox to use if you would find that helpful.

Flatlander said:
What do u want a senerio that there's ( us and them )may b i cant afford member fee , because every time ilook at this hobby someone whants too bite me in the back pocket i dare u to ask minelab or garrett how much they make on the machines, $25 4 a scoup 2.80 at mitre 10 leave the fourm open 2 every one just like parks its 4 all of us 2 use it pity we don,t have blokes like phil sternes formerly garrett until someone wanted 2 push him out and allways past his knowledge 4 free ( us and them) i in the last 2 yrs have spent 20,000 dollars on machines and not one have rang 2 c how im going ,so yes im 1 of the trolls so next time when out at my gold field and my peoples land(Barkge clan) and they ask 4 help ,ill ask him if his a member? and belive u me theres not 2 many people out here past Broken Hill , until this day ive been kicked all my life because i dont were elders shirt 2 town (us &them) color of my skin (us & them)lets move forward together as 1
1506722949_image.jpg

Latest posts