Whites TDI Pro OZ for sale

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ben78

Ben
Reaction score
I know this is my first first here, but some of you may know me from Facebook, AMDRH, Golddecting.4umer Youtube etc.

I am selling my Whites TDI (and sometime down the track my Teknetics T2) as part of a greater plan I have developed for my metal detecting future.

*Originally purchased from Goldsearch Australia Dunolly*
The all new TDI-Pro (Oz Series) is specifically calibrated for prospecting in the Australian goldfields. An affordable, pulse induction, ground-balancing detector unlike any other detector on the market today. The TDI-Pro (Oz Series) is capable of remarkable depth and extreme sensitivity even in the worst types of mineralised soils. TDI-Pro (Oz Series) has been engineered to accept a large range of search coil sizes and choices. Coiltek and Nugget Finder search coils are all compatible thus giving the prospector more options for success in the goldfields.

FEATURES:

* Fine-tune Ground Balance Controls: Course and Fine Tuners precisely balance out the iron mineralization of hot rocks, black sand, and other tough grounds.

* Pulse Delay Control: Labeled for best performance settings - Small, Gold, Wet Salt, Large Target. Variable Audio Select: With Ground Balance "ON". 3-Way Target

* Conductivity Selector: Allows variable audio to low, high-conductive targets, or both. Volume Control: - Get extra sensitivity for tiny targets and still keep volume at a comfortable level.

* Threshold Control: Accurately adjust the audio to hear the smaller, deeper signals.

* Frequency Control: Adjusts for hunting near power lines, microwave or other environmental interference.

* Battery Life L.E.D.: L.E.D. light to indicate battery life.

* Includes: 12 Single Field Waterproof Searchcoil

* Hip/Chest mountable: Detect longer with less fatigue.

* TWO powerful 14.4 Volt Lithium-Ion "High Capacity" Rechargeable Battery Pack: Home wall charger and car fast-charger included.

* 2YR Transferable Australian Warranty.

* DVD Included.

Will accept all coils DD and Mono made for Minelab Pulse Induction detectors from the SD2000 to SD2200, GP3000 GP Extreme, GPX3500, GPX4000, GPX4500 and GPX5000 series. There is also a significant number of coils to suit just the TDI meaning you can pick a coil to suit every purpose!

I mostly use it on the beach where it goes ridiculously deep on coins etc.

Looking for $1500 pickup in Coffs Harbour but will consider postage.

This detector was originally sold b Gold Search Australia in Dunolly and will come with a copy of the original purchase receipt for the remainder of the 2 year warranty.

Warranty expires March 2014
Postage is $60 to the eastern states. Registered and insured.

1361429765_whitestdiamdrh.jpg

1361429886_dsc00684_large.jpg

Sorry Daneisch, detector is now sold. Pinpointing isn't too bad with the big coil, you get a feel for where the target is pretty quickly. You can also do the 'edge' method for pinpointingsame as what you see the minelab guys doing in the videos.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts