Which are you, a Mac or PC?

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Old laptop that I only use for google earth......and an iPhone 5s...I guess I'm on the fence :rolleyes:

My home and work PC are both Windows, but my students' laptops all run Macs (iOS?) which makes things very difficult. They ask me questions about their laptops and I have no idea how to fix em.

Hurg said:
They ask me questions about their laptops and I have no idea how to fix em.

That's easy mate, just throw them away and get a new one :lol:

Dad (me) 27" iMac, MacBook Air, iPhone 4S

Mum (boss) iPad, iPhone 5.

5x children all iPhone users (help no-tech mum and dad :) :) )

I guess this means we are Mac Family :/

Cheers Mac Monty :rolleyes:

Windows free for ten years now, first with a free Linux o/s and now Macbook and 4s.

Acer PC, Galaxy S4 & Galaxy Note 10.1. Spend 90% of my time on the Note via wifi now, PC is gathering dust. :)

Those epic rap battles are well funny. Be careful when you choose to watch on youtube and get lost in the related content. They've got quite a few up.

PC girl here. But as a former graphic designer, have worked on quite a few Macs as well, starting with the Mac Plus. My relationship with Apple ended abruptly when Quark XPress was surpassed by Adobe InDesign, which was available for PC as well. Never looked back.

Latest posts